Rogue x Reader | Complementary

Requested by
user43600760

I hope you like it? But I guess that would be a bit farfetched considering how bad I think this oneshot is.

Published: 27th of January, 2018

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

Rogue Cheney was a man of very few words and who showed very few emotions. Everybody knew that.

And everyone also knew that his two partners, his best friend and his girlfriend, were the exact opposite of him.

Both of them were loud and sociable, who got along with almost anyone. Not to mention extremely talkative.

It was as though both their chatter combined would make up for Rogue's silence when the three were together.

"Hey Sting! We've got more paperwork for you!" [Name] announced as she opened the doors to his office to let Rogue in.

She could hear Sting's groans as he slammed his head on the table. Rogue and [Name] glanced at each other and she could see the amusement in his scarlet eyes.

Rogue set the giant stack of paper on the corner of Sting's desk as [Name] sat on the other corner, patting his head to comfort him.

"Kill me now..." the blond boy muttered.

"Now now, no need for despair" [Name] told him, swinging her legs as her hands ran though her best friend's blond locks.

"The Magic Council wants you to hurry up and complete them" Rogue told Sting in a monotone.

"How do they expect me to complete all of this in time?!" Sting retorted, immediately sitting up.

"We have the guild master meeting tomorrow as well so we should set off for Clover Town soon. I've got to meet the client as well" [Name] pointed out, looking at the clock on the wall. "Come on Sting! Just a few more pages of this stack and Yukino will be able to send it off"

"But a few more pages means a few more hours!" Sting grumbled, leaning back. Rogue and [Name] both rolled their eyes.

"If you finish the job quickly then Rogue and I will clean up this mess of an office for you" [Name] offered.

"But it's still paperwo-- wait really?!" Sting asked her, suddenly motivated.

"Yup. So you won't have to do it tomorrow. Deal?"

"Deal!" Sting immediately picked up the first piece of paper, starting to read over it before she could take it back.

[Name] jumped off his desk as she walked over to Rogue, who she could tell was not happy with the result.

"Out of everything you could've offered, why did you volunteer us to clean this office?" Rogue quietly complained, making [Name] smile.

"Cheer up! I promise I'll pay you back" [Name] told him, leaning up to kiss his cheek before going to tidy the desk itself.

Rogue sighed and walked over to the bookshelf, picking up the books that were roughly thrown on the floor.

He was supposed to read them. Not discard them so carelessly.

[Name] watched as the pile Sting was meant to complete grow smaller and smaller by the minute. She smiled and organised the paperwork in a neat pile so that it'll be easier for Yukino to take.