Jackal x Reader | Betrayal

Requested by
BaeBTwice143

Don't ask me why I'm so adamant on having [Name] as a part of the good side when writing a oneshot about an evil character. This idea just popped into my head and I couldn't think of an alternative. I don't know what I wrote so I'm sorry.

It's horrible...

Though can I just say that the way Happy originally stopped Jackal was awesome, if you know what I mean.

Spoiler alert I guess? Though if you decided to read this then you must be close to finishing the arc right?

Published: 30th of January, 2018

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

"[Name]. Hurry up, aren't you going to watch?" Jackal asked, a smirk on his face as he neared the Era.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for anything" the [Hair Colour] haired girl told him. "You don't have to wait for me"

They easily infiltrated the Magic Council without being detected by anyone. [Name]'s hand glowed a pale [Favourite Colour] hue as a shield began to form.

She was not a second too late, as the explosion happened just after the shield surrounded herself.

Absolute defence magic, that's what her magic was. She wasn't a demon like many of the others who were a part of Tartaros, but she was a human who Jackal had taken an interest to.

She couldn't attack and relied on others to make up for this flaw.

A few years ago, she had been taken into the guild when she showed intentions of wanting to destroy the world that rejected her.

Surprisingly, Jackal had immediately wanted her to be placed under him, saying that she interested him.

"Shall I go see if anyone is alive?"

"There won't be. Killing them all was the whole point"

"But there are two alive over there" [Name] pointed out, amused.

"Oh? Not for long!" Jackal exclaimed, disappearing. [Name] followed, landing on the rubble above.

Her eyes widened when she recognised who one of them was. She sent a spell in his direction just before the explosion happened.

Even more rubble was sent flying as she watched Mest disappear. The council member was dead. [Name] quickly dispelled the shield surrounding her and walked towards Jackal.

"Come on, let's complete the second part of the mission" she offered.

"I'm meant to be the one telling you that" Jackal told her, to which she only smiled at.

"Of course" [Name] said.

Jackal sighed, wondering why he was tolerating her. He didn't understand why he held such an interest to her.

Why he wanted to show off in front of her. Why he wanted to please her.

The two disappeared from the ruins of where the headquarters for the Magic Council once stood so majestically.

[Name] looked back for a second but she forced herself to continue on without regrets. The path that she walked was so full of blood already. She can't risk turning back after she's come so far.