Gray x Yandere! Reader | Seemingly Innocent

Requested by
Skye_the_otaku

I thought this was a really smart idea okay? Sorry! I really did try.

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

A girl sat by herself in the guild, glaring hatefully at the blue haired girl, who was clinging onto Gray.

The girl grit her teeth, clutching the glass in her hand as her knuckles slowly turned white. It was amazing that the glass hadn't shattered yet.

"He's mine" she muttered under her breath, her [Eye Colour] eyes staring, no, glaring at the back of Juvia's head.

Thoughts swirled in her head, all plans on how to get rid of the girl, who was getting too comfortable with her love.

She had gotten the other girls out of the way, all without breaking her perfect, innocent image.

She had pushed and helped Lucy confess to Natsu. She helped Erza to find Jellal, encouraged Levy to tell Gajeel her feelings. Of course, Wendy was fine with Romeo.

Any girl that could've gotten close to Gray, she had worked tirelessly to help set up with another. Those girls had all believed [Name] to be a sweet, innocent girl. The girl next door type, who just had a schoolgirl crush on a boy.

Oh, how they couldn't be more wrong.

She was... infatuated with the navy haired boy. She didn't just love him, she needed him. And she wasn't planning to share.

She wasn't going to share the first person who cared for her, who reached out for her. She wasn't going to share the boy who helped her from the dark abyss that was her past. She wasn't going to share her hero, her prince.

She shook, anger rising as she saw Juvia hugging Gray's arm.

She has already tried to set the girl up with Lyon from Lamia Scale. He had thanked her for trying, but they had no luck. Juvia only had eyes for Gray. Her Gray.

She couldn't just kill her. That would ruin her precious image. Her image that she tried so hard to keep up. The image that would make Gray love her.

She had to frame her, get her away from the guild.

Away from her Gray.

[Name] thought it as a favour. Gray clearly didn't like Juvia. And [Name] feared that Juvia would force herself on Gray. No. [Name] couldn't let that just happen.

She has to stop it before it starts.

She was protecting her love from an enemy. An enemy who stood in her way by creating forced love.

Her fringe covered her eyes, a shadow casted above her face as she set the glass down lightly.

A thought appeared in her head. That would be perfect... she smirked, giggling manically to herself. Hidden by the noise of the guild.

∞∞∞

You see, [Name]'s magic was illusion magic, but of course, she didn't tell anyone. Her illusion magic was powerful, powerful enough to be believable and real.