Cobra x Dying! Reader | A Price

Requested by
CainisLupis

Don't ask me what I just wrote. And I just thought to say that school has started, which means that I won't be able to update as often. It doesn't help with the fact that this new school is really good and I'm not smart at all... it was pure luck that I passed...

I'm sorry for this one-shot. I really am. I might come back to fix it up.

Published: 31st of January, 2018

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

It all started with a single mistake. A single mistake that wasn't even hers, yet she paid the price.

"Give me your power and in return, my body will become a vessel for you"

"Once I lend you my power, there is no going back for you. You'll never be welcomed in the heavens that humans believe in ever again. You'll be doomed to hell. Your life force will slowly deteriorate until the day that your soul is mine to do as I wish. Should you chose to form a contract with me, you will be able to control me as you wish. Do you still wish to continue?"

"Yes"

"Very well then. I look forward to the day you die"

Everything comes with a price and sometimes, the price is so great that it makes you think hard about whether it is really worth it or not.

For [Name], she had no choice in the say. She didn't get the chance to think it over.

When that devil had been summoned to the world, it threatened to destroy the world, just like the many other times a similar event happened in Earthland.

But this time, it was different. No one could defeat it. It was impossible.

All hope seemed to be lost.

But those fighting against it was surprised to see it disappear one day, leaving the world untouched.

It was [Name] who lied and said that it may have been summoned wrongly. Causing its time in this world to run out.

It was believable though. Everyone bought it.

It was summoned by a mage who practised dark magic. By a person who wanted to destroy the people who had shunned them.

They thought that they could control the devil. But they were wrong. Instead, it had begun to grow in power.

They were thrown in prison without a second thought afterwards.

The event quickly became nothing but a distant memory. Though to [Name], it still haunted her.

For the safety of the world, it was [Name] who paid the terrible price for the mistake of the dark mage.

Using her binding magic, she had forced a contract between them. One that linked her with a devil.

But that was kept a secret. She saved Earthland but will die as a result of it, taking it to her grave.