Sting X Laxus' Sister! Reader | Fairy And Tiger

Requested by @weeirdo and korjap13

So this jumps around quite a bit but like I honestly can't be bothered (I say as I write 5000 words) with the small unnecessary details, so please bear with me ^^.

[Not Edited]

『 Fairy and Tiger 』

[Name] - Third Person

"Hey beautiful, why don't you come with us for a while?" a group of drunkards asked as they followed the girl through the street.

The ruckus that they caused attracted the attention of a certain blond, who followed along.

The girl only shrugged off their advances, continuing down the alleyway. But she only made a few steps before the group's leader grabbed her arm.

"We'll promise to make it worth your time," he smirked.

"No thanks. I have somewhere to be," she smiled sarcastically before attempting to shake his hand off.

"Nah, I'm sure it's not important,"

"Actually, it potentially involves saving lives so it is indeed quite important," she remarked. "So, won't you please let me go?"

But his hands only tightened as he brought her closer to him. "What are you gonna do about it?"

"Hey, the lady asked for you to let —"

"Hard way it is then," [Name] cut Sting off, looking at him with a bright smile.

Suddenly, bright flashes of lightning emmited from her body and the man holding retracted back almost immediately. Her eyes glowed as the drunks all fell to the floor.

"Sorry, I just don't have the time to play around with children who get drunk in the middle of the day," the girl advised with a slight smirk tugging at her lips. "Ah, might have gone a bit overboard but hey, that's what makes a Fairy Tail mage."

She gracefully stepped over their bodies, continuing on her way. She looked back at Sting and gave him a slight smile.

"Appreciate the effort, but I don't need to be saved. I've got to get going now, see you,"

Sting scoffed at her behaviour and was tempted to follow her, but ultimately decided against it. He had a job to complete and the Master wouldn't be forgiving if he were to mess up.

He continued on his previous path towards the forest at the edge of town. Meanwhile, the girl made her way towards the same forest through a different path down the alleyways.

Half an hour or so later, flashes of lightning could be seen hitting the forest. This made Sting frown as he fought off the massive group of vulcans. It look like the magic from the girl earlier.

"What is the Fairy doing here?" he muttered to himself, sparing a glance in that direction. "I don't remember there being another job in this town. I thought that she would be taking this one but she's not here."

He heard commotion somewhere off in the distance. His ears caught yelling but he wasn't able to make out specific words.

Minutes later, two girls burst into the clearing. The one with [Hair Colour] hair had not a single scratch on her face whilst the other was covered in scratches and bruises.