Erza x Reader | Perfect

Requested by
ItzLeeeev

I've seen your request quite a few times for Erza, so here it is ^^. Let me know what you think! Don't be shy! I might come back to change some of this in the future.

I think that this idea I had was really cute since the reader would be super protective of Erza when Jellal is in the picture.

Btw, this is a male reader ^^.

And also, if any of you guys love Harry Potter, why don't you request on my Harry Potter x Reader? I honestly love Harry Potter so much and I've grown a bit bored of writing so much for Fairy Tail to be honest.

Sorry that I have such a short attention span ^^.

Oh and I've finished a new anime recently and I've honestly fallen in love. It's Kuroko no Basket ^^. I really want to make a one-shot book on that or something, but what do you guys think? I know I have a lot of books but my attention span is just super short...

[Not Edited]

Published: 22nd of April, 2018

~~~ Start ~~~

A figure walked out of a shop and headed towards the Fairy Tail guild. In his arms were multiple boxes stacked on top of each other.

None of that hindered him as he walked on. People on the streets walked past, barely sparing him a glance as though it were a normal occurrence.

The giant door to the guild was kicked open and he slipped in.

Somehow, the male managed to dodge all the tables and chairs thrown around the guild. Perhaps it was because of the number of times he had done this.

He set the stack on the table the red-headed female was sitting at. She looked up from the slice of cake she was eating.

Stars immediately appeared in her eyes as she recognised the boxes. She beamed like a child.

"Strawberry shortcake for Erza Scarlet," the [Hair Colour] haired male smiled.

From the table next to theirs, Wendy's mouth watered as she looked at the number of cakes Erza had.

"Wendy, don't be like that... Erza's going to glare at you if you stare any longer," Lucy patted the younger girl's hair, her eyes never leaving Erza and [Name].

"You have no room to talk Lu-Chan, your mouth is watering too," Levy cried from her seat.

Most of the girls in the guild looked enviously towards the two as they all complained around the table.

"Why can't Gray-sama treat Juvia like that?" Juvia cried as Lisanna handed her a handkerchief.

[Name], as though he heard their complaints, turned around to face them. All of them immediately pretended as though nothing happened.

There was an amused smiled on his face as he caught the girls looking away.

As Erza continued to not pay attention to anything else but the cakes in front of her, [Name] stood up and took the box at the top of the tall pile.