Cheater! Sting x Natsu's Sister! Reader | Sabertooth | Part 2

Requested by
LineyThao

Be proud of me guys! I'm on a roll! (Not for long though, cuz I have loads of homework to do)

But anyway, I should be able to publish at least two more one-shots after this so look forward to them! ^^

PLEASE READ ON IF YOU ARE THINKING OF MAKING A REQUEST.

And there are also 15 one-shots left until I open requests again! I will announce it in one of my future chapters. This time, I am also thinking after doing things differently.

If you have an request, then please MESSAGE me. It's either that, or write it in the request page where I will tell you to message me if I have an idea for your story that I want to write.

(This is because it is honestly a pain to go through my chapters to find your request)

Before, I accepted all requests, but now I think that I might change it a bit. I will accept your request when I have a good (ish) plot in my mind for that character.

I won't decline your requests, but if I have no inspiration for it, then I may just add it to a list that I have made to think about. When inspiration finally strikes me then I will message you to know.

ALSO, as u may know, I dislike writing second parts to most of my stories, with some exceptions of course. So, if I don't make any second, third or even fourth parts then I apologise.

(And just so you know, I have not necessarily seen those requests that some people made when I closed requests. They were closed for a reason...)

Published: 3rd of April, 2018

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

Ever since [Name] decided to join Sabertooth, she vowed to herself that she would never allow herself to become a burden.

She told herself that she wouldn't let herself be weak. She wouldn't allow herself to be kicked out of the guild.

She would never cry again. Not when she was alone and certainly not when she was with others.

But the vows were all broken five years after they were first made.

In front of [Name] now laid a sea of destruction left by the wake of the dragons that passed through the gate.

There were eight large ones in total. One for each dragon slayer with one extra dragon.

The odds were against them but they still had to try, no matter what the cost because if they lost here, then the whole of Earthland would be doomed.

She didn't want to believe that dragons could be like this. Igneel was so kind and gentle...

Was it possible that he was like this too at one point?

She shook the thoughts out of her head as she faced the dragon in front of her, who was almost entirely a dark purple hue and was surrounded by an air of mystery.