Cheater! Sting x Natsu's Sister! Reader | Sabertooth

Requested by: ShawnMendes9000

Again, this isn't what you excepted, since I really dislike writing cheating oneshots, as I think it's a really terrible thing to do to another person. (It's just my own opinion. I have no idea why someone will cheat, save the drama and tell the truth...)

Truth be told, it's because I wrote 1000 words and then realised that I haven't included the cheating element, that's why it's so long and why Sting isn't exactly a cheater in this one. Because I really didn't want to rewrite the whole thing.

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

Seven years ago, there was a young girl who laughed without a care in the world.

Seven years ago, her [Hair Colour] hair and [Eye Colour] eyes brought joy to the Fairy Tail guild.

Seven years ago, there was a second Fire Dragon Slayer who was the same as her elder brother. There was a girl who was the life and spirit of the guild.

She was loved in the flourishing guild that grew bigger by the day. By the family that she cherished.

But that was seven years ago.

When the strongest mages in the guild disappeared after heading to the S-Class trials, the family started to fall apart.

With only the weaker people left in the guild, members started leaving while the debt owned by Fairy Tail steadily grew.

All hope seemed to be lost and [Name]'s hope slowly grew dim. The hope that they would come back disappeared and she became haunted with their memories.

The memories of her comrades. The memory of her team. And worse of all, the memory of her elder brother, who was always there for her.

And so, five years ago, [Name] left the guild, wanting to forget the pain of the memory that laid there.

True enough, she found herself joining a new guild and making new memories. Hopefully, this time with people who won't disappear on her.

To this day, [Name] resides in Sabertooth as a tiger. The mark of Fairy Tail was replaced.

How she found Sabertooth was certainly odd. But the oddest fact is how it changed her.

She turned from a girl who smiled warmly at everyone to one who glared darkly at anyone who dared to look down at her.

But to those who she grew to trust, she is still the same positive girl from before.

To grew to be close to the Twin Dragon Slayers, becoming the third one of their group.

For five years, she's grown close to them. Especially Sting. They've done almost everything together. The three seemed to be inseparable.

They knew everything about the other, but neither of the two knew of [Name]'s affliction with Fairy Tail and her real last name.

In order to forget Fairy Tail, [Name] told herself that she had to change. She introduced herself as a second generation Dragon Slayer by the name of [Name] [Surname].