Flare x Lucy's Sister! Reader | Met by Fate

Requested by
Azureman136

I think this request was really creative as well! Your plot was really great, but I had no idea how I would do this. Sorry! Bad execution.

I realised I've used this exact spirit before in my Freed x Lucy's Sister! Reader Oneshots. But deal with it Kay?

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

First Meeting

[Name] wondered around the town, asking around for the client's house.

"Hello! Do you know where Mr Roberson lives?" She asked a girl wearing a dress of scarlet red.

"Oh?" Flare asked, tilting her head creepily. "You took this job too? I was hoping it'll be Blondie"

"Blondie? Ah, it was meant to be Lucy, but she got sick" [Name] was confused for a second. "My name is [Name], it's really nice to meet you"

"Well, you aren't Blondie, but it's fine" her hair covered her eyes the slightest. Flare walked forwards, towards the forest that was conveniently located near the town that they were in.

[Name] stood, confused for a second or so before she ran after Flare, who [Name] assumed had already met the client and knew what to do.

"What's your name?"

"Flare"

"Wow! That's a pretty name, your hairs really pretty too"

"It's a sunset red" Flare grinned creepily, turning to face [Name].

"Is it to do with a dark guild? We have to get rid of it?"

"Yes" Flare spoke. "It'll be fun to play with the guild members by tossing them around"

"Uhh" [Name] hesitated, not knowing how to answer. "Yeah, you do that"

"Oh don't worry, I will" Flare grinned, tilting her head the other way.

[Name] had heard stories from Lucy about a creepy girl with red hair. [Name] remembered what Lucy told her of Flare's story and [Name] was genuinely interested.

Perhaps it was because she had seen Flare on the harbour a couple years back, before the Tenrou Island accident. It was a meeting of Fate.

[Name] was on a job when she saw a peculiar red haired girl on the docks. She didn't have a chance to talk to her, but only remembered the symbol on her chest.

A symbol that [Name] grew curious of ever since she stumbled across a book on it.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?" [Name] attempted to make conversation.

"Sun Village"

"Is it a village of giants?" [Name] asked, suddenly remembering the symbol.

"Yes"

"That's so cool!!" [Name] perked up, smiling. "I always thought giants and other creatures like that are fascinating!!"

Flare raised an eyebrow, grinning.

"Well I'll take you to see them sometime"

"Really?!?" [Name] asked, suddenly hugging Flare. "You're the best!"

∞∞∞

[Name] walked around town, anxious and crossing her fingers. She spotted red in the green park.

"Flare!" [Name] ran to the girl, hugging her. "You came!"

"Why wouldn't I come?" Flare smiled creepily.

"Well, you might've been too busy" [Name] smiled, grabbing Flare's hand. "Come on, let's go on that job"

"Sure" Flare followed, tilting her head.

"Come on, let's get on the train! I'm really tired"

The two walked to the train station and found a seat on a train to the town.

[Name] leaned on the window, dark circles clearly under her eyes.

"Why are you so tired?" Flare asked, leaning over, hair almost dangling on the floor.

"Natsu was sleeping over at our apartment, he was snoring soo loud"

"So you want me to teach Cherry-hair a lesson?" Flare giggled, hair now flying in the air, causing some people to look at the two girls.

"Oh, it's perfectly fine, I'll get some noise cancelling Lacrima headphones with the reward" [Name] smiled.

"Hargeon Town" the two girls heard an announcement.

"Let's go then" Flare giggled creepily. "Time to beat some bandits up."

"Well, we have to meet the client first but sure" [Name] followed Flare off, remembering to grab her backpack.

"You do that" Flare announced.

"Sure" [Name] said as they found the client's house. Flare waited outside while [Name] knocked on the door.

[Name] walked in and had a chat with the client. He seemed to be very talkative. Though the two had already discussed the problem, he insisted to keep [Name] there. All while Flare waited outside.

"Excuse me Sir, my girlfriend is waiting for me outside, I would love to talk, but I can't keep her waiting" [Name] interrupted the man, smile wavering the slightest.

"Oh yes, go along now, stay safe!" The man seemed to frown the slightest at the thought of being left alone once again.

"We will Sir, thank you" [Name] bowed, leaving.

She walked out the door, bouncing next to Flare. They walked towards the back of town, keeping an eye out.

"Where are they?? I want to have some fun" Flare asked, tilting her head further to the side. [Name] gave Flare a quick peck on the lips.

"People are looking, I'll ask Aquila for their base"

"W-What?" The two both heard a voice behind them. They turned to see Lucy. "M-my eyes are tricking me, my sister... she jus-"

And Lucy fainted, a hand dramatically over her eyes as she was caught by a struggling Happy.

~~~ End ~~~