Erza x Strawberry Cake! Reader | Accident

Requested by
-itsuka

So... idea struck? This is fairly similar to a past one-shot that was titled Love of Cake or something, so maybe you could think of this as a sort of continuation?

Not exactly though, since you're the girlfriend here this time cuz why not? ^^

Yeah um... I got too invested in writing an actual plot so haha... I'll leave....

Next Oneshot: Midnight x Daughter! Reader

[Not Edited]

Published: 20th of May

~~~ Start ~~~

In the midst of all the chaos happening inside the Fairy Tail guild, Team Natsu – surprising – gathered around one of the many tables in the corner.

A piece of paper sat between them as they all stared at it.

"Um... I don't think this is a good idea..." Wendy timidly said, raising her hand.

"Of course this isn't a good idea!" Carla scolded, silently glaring at Happy for even suggesting it.

"But the reward is big and all we have to do is read it!" Happy argued, munching on his fish. He offered some to Carla, but she only scoffed before turning away.

"So who's reading it?" Gray asked.

Natsu impatiently took the paper and attempted to read the jumbled words. Lucy immediately panicked as Wendy paled, shrinking away.

"Wait!" she called, snatched the sheet away from Natsu. "We should figure out what it says first!"

"Too much effort! Give it back Luce," Natsu said, immediately taking it back from the girl.

"Idiot! Don't you remember what happened before? [Name]! Tell him off!"

But Lucy received no reply from the [Hair colour] haired girl. They all turned to see that she had fallen asleep, the plate of untouched strawberry cake still next to her.

"Ah... she fell asleep..." Lucy muttered.

"What's wrong with her?" Gray asked.

"Don't you remember? Erza practically dragged [Name] out of bed and around town this morning for sweets," Happy said. "So she's really tired."

Natsu suddenly smirked evilly as a marker appeared in his hands. He started to move towards the unguarded girl, though his intentions were stopped when Lucy kicked him.

"What is wrong with you? Do you want Erza to kill you?" she asked him incredulously, glancing towards the sleeping girl.

"What's wrong? It's not like she'll know," Natsu argued from the floor while Lucy glared back at him.

"Leave her alone," Lucy rolled her eyes and sat back down, crossing her arms. Natsu mocked her childishly before he went off towards the bar to get more food.

By now, Gray's top was missing and he had already joined the fight. Lucy sighed at her teammates as Wendy offered the older girl a smile.

"Come on, Wendy, Carla, let's go find another job to do," Lucy smiled back, glancing wearily at [Name] before deciding that she would be fine.