Gray x Natsu's Sister! Reader | More Than Friends

Requested by
KATHYLOVESKILLUA and  Vikk_Is_Mine_Star123

Yeah, there were two requests for a Gray x Natsu's Sister Reader, so I thought to just do them both. I changed it up the slightest bit from your original request.

Sorry it's not as great as you expected.

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

Everyone, from the newest member of Fairy Tail to those who have been with the guild for several years, knows that Natsu and Gray don't get along.

Like fire and ice, the elements that they control, they are rivals. Constantly fight with one another.

Not a day goes by without an argument between the two. Not a day goes by without one of them insulting the other.

But what the newer members don't know is that Gray did indeed get along with a Dragneel.

He hated Natsu, but got along really well with [Name].

While Gray may have picked a fight with Natsu the first time they met, he had started a friendly chat with [Name].

They grew up as the best of friends. Where one was, it was more often then not that the other would be found not far behind.

After she and Natsu joined Fairy Tail, [Name] found herself hanging around Gray more. More than Natsu.

As they grew older, they started to take more jobs together, watching each other's backs. Protecting the other.

Even though Natsu and [Name] were twins, with Natsu being the elder, Gray treated them both differently.

That is what amused the whole guild. Every person who knew Natsu and Gray were shocked to learn that [Name], who was almost inseparable from Gray, was Natsu's sister.

It was only a matter of time to the members who've been with the guild for longer until they become more than friends.

"Hey! Watch where you're throwing the tables!" The [Hair Colour] girl yelled, throwing the table back at the two boys without even looking at them.

"Sorry [Name]!" Two sets of voices called back before they began fighting again.

[Name] continued her conversation with Mira without even looking back to check on them.

"Come on, when are you going to confess to Gray? We all know that you like him" Mira continued to push.

"We're best friends, if I do that then I'll ruin our friendship" [Name] explained, face pink. "I'm fine with being friends"

A figure sat beside [Name] and Mira passed her a drink almost immediately.

"Well, [Name], you haven't properly met our new member yet have you?" Mira asked, seeing [Name] look curiously at Lucy. "You were on that S-Class job for quite a while"