Chap 4

Miela POV
I woke up in a room that was not mine. The bed smelled of him. I couldn't deny that he smelled good though. I sat up in bed as his footsteps came closer and closer. The door opened and he came in wearing different clothes than before. That's when I realized I was in his room.

"Where am I? What am I doing here?"

He walked in locking the door behind him. "You are in a pack house. A house where many people live and I brought you here."

"Why?"

"Because you are needed here."

"You took advantage of me."

"Look it may seem wrong at first but it will get better."

He started coming closer to the bed and I watched his every move. When he was too close I got out the bed moving away from him. Then he sighed.

"Why do you hate me so much? Every time I come close to you, you move away from me." The sadness was clear in his tone. I closed my eyes.

"You give off a bad aura. "

"Mi-mi you are going to far now. You know he doesn't."

"He's a werewolf. Werewolves are bad. Therefore he gives off a bad aura.

"Not all werewolves are bad." I ignored her, opening my eyes and staring at him across from me.

"That's... That's not true," he said in shock. He walked up to me as I backed into the wall putting his arms on both sides of my head. "Why do you hate me so much?" I swallowed and looked away.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You are a stranger. I stay away from strangers." He stepped away from me smirking.

"I'm Kyle, nice to meet you," he said holding out his hand to shake. I stared at his hand. "Miela." I grasped his hand feeling the shocks going through then immediately let it go.

"Alpha," someone called. "We need some help with the hunters." I creased my face in confusion.

He must have seen the look on my face as he nervously said, "its some work we got to do. I will talk to you later." He exited the bedroom and I stared at the door.

"That's not why I was confused. Its that my mate is the alpha."

"Cool huh. So when you going to become Luna." Anger immediately surfaced.

"How about never! I do not like him and I never will."

I walked to the window and looked outside. The window looked down into the yard and beyond where they were trees beyond trees. It wasn't as big as our territory before obviously but it was big enough.

I went to my door and silently opened it. There was an empty hallway so I went out closing the door silently again. I had to get away from this place. I also wanted to see my friends.

I walked away from the conversations that I was hearing which was probably coming the living room. I opened and closed doors finding many bedrooms. Then I made it to a library. Someone was passing and I stood still. The great thing about werecats was they could camouflage.