Chap 12

Since its been 2 weeks since update: Recap
Miela is now Karin's mom.
Miela goes out with Karin.
Miela leaves Karin in her mate, Kyle's care and goes off to train.
Kyle is Karin's new daddy.
Karin devises a plan to get her new parents together.

Miela POV
I left my mate and Karin and went further into the yard near the pack house. I thought of the different strategies I would train Carlton. He wanted to become stronger. Well, I would make him stronger. This would be so much fun.

Reaching near the door I put my hands to my mouth for added measure and shouted, not that loudly, "Carlton!"

He appeared in a few seconds and I smirked. "What's with that smirk?" Carlton asked, a little smile on his face.

"Just that we will be training painfully hard," I told him.

"You don't mean-

I smirked at him, running off in a normal human run and stopping on a nice, grassy place. Carl appeared moments later with a semi fearful face.

My smile dropped and my face became serious. "Carl," I called, gaining his attention. "Do you truly want to train with me?" He nodded. "Are you afraid of me?" His eyes widened and he looked down.

"Why would you be afraid of me?" I sighed, a little sadly.

"I heard from other pack members that you killed the alpha's father," he replied. "And he was also one of the strongest in the pack."

"So.. You're afraid of me and also you don't trust me?" I asked in a whisper.

"That's not what I mean," he started.

"Then tell me," I interrupted him. "Tell me what you mean!" Carlton couldn't find the words to say but I had a good idea. "Do you think I would kill you," I whispered and he stiffened. I sighed, holding my pinkie out to him. "I promise that I won't kill you. If I wanted to, I would have done it already."

He stared at it and then looked up at me. I looked away about to take down my hand when I felt tender fingers circle mine. I looked up at him in surprise. Carlton had a small smile gracing his features which in turn pulled a smile to mine. "I trust you," he whispered. "But don't be too hard on me, I'm delicate."

I removed my hand and smiled bigger. "We'll see."

We backed away from each other and he said, "what are we doing?" I shook my head.

"Come at me and try to hit me," I told him.

"This will be easy," he smirked. Little did he know, it was harder than he thought. I dodged with human speed, faking turns, ducking, tripping him but yet he couldn't lay a finger on me. It had been an hour and I started to feel stares on us.