Epilogue

~~This chapter goes through different years~~

3rd pers pov

A week had passed and Maria was spinning Miela this way and that. Miela sat in one of those spinny chairs getting her hair done by her best friend. She wore an aquamarine dress which flowed out down to her feet.

"How many times are you going to keep spinning me around, Mari?" I asked her. "You're making a big deal out of this."

"Well, of course I am," Maria exclaimed. She wore a pink dress which stopped to her knees. "Today is your wedding. You gotta look your best for Kyle."

"Whatever you say, Mari," Miela smiled. "But I still think, you are making a big deal out of this."

Maria just shook her head and afterwards exclaimed, "Done!" and automatically pushed her friend to the big mirror. Miela's mouth dropped open while Maria grinned from ear to ear.

Miela had her hair loosely plat around the front of her head and put into one at the back with loose hair hanging to the side of her face. (like in the pic) A light shade of black eye shadow was also put on her eyes and her lips were coloured a light pink.

 (like in the pic) A light shade of black eye shadow was also put on her eyes and her lips were coloured a light pink

"Oh my gosh, Mari," Miela exclaimed. "I look- you-

"You don't have to say anything, Mi-mi," Maria said with a smile and looking at the mirror. "I would do anything for you." 

Miela turned to look at Maria and then gave her a big hug which Maria returned. "Thank you," she said softly.

Maria patted her back and smiled then pulled away. "Its time," Maria said and Miela nodded. With one last hug, she exited the room. Justin stood at the door, in a full black suit.

"Wow, you look beautiful," Justin said.

"Well thank you, JJ," Miela replied. "You look handsome too." Maria came out behind her. Miela watched them look into each other's eyes before leaving. "Don't get left behind guys or there won't be anything for you to see."

Miela kept on walking and stopped by Carlton's open door. He was walking back and forth and constantly rubbing his hands. "What are you so nervous about," she said leaning on the door frame. He immediately stopped and looked back at her with wide eyes. "If anything, I should be the one who's nervous." He looked at me for a moment, sighed then a smile made its way to his face. "Come on, let's go. They're all probably waiting for us."

Carlton walked out the door and closed it behind him. "Shall we?" he said holding out his arm.

"We shall," Miela replied, putting my arm in his. They walked in silence until Carlton spoke.

"You look dazzling by the way," he said looking down at her.

"Thanks, you too," she smiled up at him.

They made it to the open hallway door and entered. A hush immediately fell upon the members present as they went down the middle of the room which had been parted like the Red Sea, a long red carpet along its length.

Miela looked up and saw Kyle standing tall and handsome in a grey suit. Carlton let her go and sidestepped into his seat while Miela continued up the few steps and stood facing Kyle. They stood that way for  moment before turning to look at Chad who stood a few feet from them.

Chad nodded at them both before looking at the audience. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the coming together of our alpha and our new luna." Then he turned back to the couple. "Alpha, do you take Miela to be your forever wife, to always be there for her, and to lead this pack, the Eastern Shadow Pack with her, until death do you part."

"I do," Kyle said with a nod.

"Luna, do you take Kyle to be your forever husband, to always be there for him, and to lead this pack, the Eastern Shadow Pack with him, until death do you part."

"I do," Miela replied with a smile.

"You are now linked to the pack," Chad told her as everyone in he room closed their eyes and suddenly she could hear voices in her head. It was so overwhelming that she gasped in surprise. Though she had felt it before when she was younger, it still surprised her. "Alpha, luna, you may now kiss."

And that they did. Their lips touched and sparks ignited between the two. The kiss was short. It was gentle. But it was sweet. They both smiled at each other as they pulled away. 

"You look gorgeous," Kyle whispered, allowing a blush to form on Miela's cheeks.

"And you like dashing," Miela murmured as they foreheads touched. Chad had left and now everyone was celebrating, some were even howling. They pulled away and watched the happy crowd then holding hands, stepped off the podium. Everyone congratulated them as they walked past.

~~~~~~~~~

Maria and Justin got married two years later and had a baby boy, named Jamar.  

3 years later (I lost my imagination sense here so its short :/ sorry)

Karin was now eight years old. When she was five she told her parents that she wanted a baby brother. That time, she was trying to get them together. Now, Miela had a baby and it turned out to be a boy. His name was Kigan. She knew he was special, the minute she set her eyes on him.

When Kigan turned 16, something unexpected happened. He transformed into something unheard of. He was half werewolf, half werecat.

This marks the official end of this book!

I hoped you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

don't forget to:

^^ VOTE + COMMENT ^^