Xmas Special #1

NB- I constantly see comments about ppl happy that Kyle and Miela being together so let me clarify.... Part #1 AND #2 are only a Xmas special. In other words it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the story. Chapter 15 is on hold for a bit.

Miela POV

It was a late Christmas eve evening and I was hanging out with my best friends and Carlton at the usual park where we met up. We were talking about what we would be doing for the Christmas holiday. Mari's family was getting together with Justin's family.

I smiled for them not wanting to bring down their Christmas spirit. I had lost my parents but I still kept them in my heart. The only remaining family that I still had was my godmother, Carla. She may be a bad person but I still loved her. Then there was Carlton, my new big brother who was always there for me so I was thankful.

"I can't wait for tomorrow," Mari exclaimed. We all nodded agreeing with her. "That reminds me. Christmas is a day for everyone to be happy, exchange gifts, enjoy each other's company, right?" I nodded, not knowing where she was going with the this. "Well Mi-mi, would you do that for Kyle..."

I stared at her with a frown on my face then looked away. "Why should I?" I muttered grudgingly.

"You know very well why, Mi-mi," Mari responded. "He's your mate. He deserves some love from his mate."

"Some?" I asked looking back at her with a smirk and she frowned at me.

"Do it for me, Mi-mi, please?" Mari begged.

I sighed looking away. "We'll see," I replied.

She must have not been satisfied with my reply as she turned to Carlton. "Make sure she makes her mate happy." He nodded with a chuckle as I looked at her with a deflated look. "make sure to tell me if she does when we meet again." My mouth dropped opened in shock but I quickly closed it back.

"But-

"I want Kyle to be happy, at least for tomorrow," she interjected. "Please..."

I looked away from her, having no reply. "Since that's settled, here are you guys xmas presents." Maria and Justin gave Carlton and I two bags each. We happened to brought along their gifts and we gave them theirs as well.

~~~~~

I woke up Christmas morning in happy spirits. The sun had risen and I was ready to start my day. I quickly washed my face in my bathroom and changed out of my sleepwear. Dashing out of my room, I slammed open Carlton's door, making him bolt upright in the process. When he saw me, he simply lied back down seeking warmth in the covers. I ran over to him and pounced on him, like a little five year old.

"It's xmas morning, Carl!" I exclaimed. "Get up!" He groaned, pulling the pillow over his head.

"Its too early," he muttered.

"Its time to get out of bed, Carl," I shook him, giddily. He turned the opposite way away from me. Running over to the window, I pulled across the curtains allowing the early morning sun rays to stream in then I tried waking him up again. He opened his eyes a slit paring out at me but then the sun rays reflected into his eyes making him squeeze them shut. He rolled over trying to go back to sleep but I knew that victory was mine.

On queue, he sat up in bed and looked over at me with a playful glare. I giggled and shouted, "Merry Xmas!!" then ran out the room like a little child that is until I saw Kyle in the living room. My jolly spirits all but dissipated into thin air. I mentally sighed, walking into the kitchen to have breakfast. Deciding on some pancakes, I took out the pancake mix. My jolly spirit must have returned as I was humming xmas carols and once I was done I realized I had made enough pancakes for several people.