Chap 15

I had my oral spanish exam yesterday ^^ and yes I passed ^^ so this update was here before the specials so I update yeahh!! Thanks for the good luck (that I never heard ^^)

Miela POV

I stood staring at the girl in front of me. I was about to walk around her when Justin and Carlton also ran up beside her blocking my path. I growled in anger. By now, there were several onlookers watching us with curiosity.

"Let me pass," I growled in frustration.

"I'm not letting you go, knowing that you're going to plot revenge, Mi-mi," Mari told me a bit angrily but sadly at the same time.

"Tch," I muttered under my breath.

"Just kill them and be on with it," Carla told me in an impatient manner.

"I can't do that, Carla. There are people watching," I replied. "And even if there weren't people here, I couldn't possibly do that."

"Are you going to let them get in your way of revenge Miela?" she growled. My eyes widened then I narrowed my eyes.

"No, I will not!" I growled. I then ran off at werecat speed between Mari and Justin and slowed down near Carla who still had her face shaded. i saw the surprised onlookers wondering how I reached there so quickly. I turned towards my angry and shocked close friends.

"What are you doing Miela?" Mari cried out to me. "You can't achieve anything from revenge."

I shrugged. "Maybe you're right." She looked over at me shocked then to the woman standing next to me.

"Can't you see that she's using you?" Maria tried to get through to me. I looked at Carla who stiffened under her cloak then looked back to Mari.

"I really don't care, Mari," I responded to her plea with a shrug. Carla relaxed and placed a hand on my shoulder with a demonic smile on her face from what I could see.

"What happened to you Miela?" Mari was crying now as she leaned into Justin's chest. "You were never like this." It made my heart ache but I kept my emotions hidden behind a scowl. Looking up at Justin, he was glaring at me so hard, he could drill a hole through my head.

"What's wrong with you, Miela?" Justin growled at me. "You were never one to make others cry. If this is the real you, then I don't know you anymore. You aren't my best friend." That stung; quite hard actually. I bit the inside of my mouth, to stop from tearing up. When that wasn't enough, I hid my eyes behind my hair, as tears escaped. "What? You can talk now?"

I glared at him with tear stained eyes. "Who do you think you are?" I walked up to him. "I'm not your best friend anymore? What I'm doing has nothing to do with you, do you hear me? Nothing." Then I started to laugh like a mad woman then looked at him with a serious face. "Ya know what? I don't care. I don't care anymore. You aren't my best friend end of story. I'm sorry that I even met you in the first place. In fact, weren't you the one that came up to me and started friendsing me that day."

It was his turn to be shocked. He looked at me with wide eyes while biting his jaw. "What happened to you, Miela?" I heard Carlton whisper in shock. I looked over at him and growled.

"And I should have killed you," I exclaimed in anger. I growled in my throat and saw red slits reflecting in his eyes. I started to walk backwards, still conscious of the people around me until I made it next to Carla. I looked over at her and she was shocked when she saw my eyes. Then she started rubbing my back in a comforting manner which cooled me down a little bit, well enough so that my eyes were back to normal.

We turned to walk away but then I heard Mari running towards me so I turned back, and she immediately collided into my chest, soaking my shirt with her tear stained face. I stumbled back but kept my footing. She then wrapped her arms around me, refusing to let go, no matter how many times, I tried to pull her off.