Xmas Special #2

If you haven't figured what 'xmas' means well... it means Christmas, just a shortened version.

Kyle POV

The contented smile on her face brought a smile to mine. She appreciated my gift. That's a start. Maybe today was going to be a special xmas day for me.. for us. I was snapped out of my thoughts by her melodic voice. It was rare where when she spoke to me in her soft, normal voice. When she did, I made sure to listen and listen well.

"Thanks," she said softly. "If I hadn't gotten this," she paused playing around with them with her fingers, "I wouldn't have known..."

"Wouldn't have known what?" I asked her.

She looked up at me shaking her head. "Never mind." After a moment, she asked, "is that all?"

I mentally groaned why, why, why?? She was still looking a me, waiting for her answer. "Well, I wanted to spend time with you," I muttered looking away from her gaze. I felt her stare on me for a moment then everything was peaceful.

I looked back to her to find her eyes closed in her same relaxing position with her arms clasped on her stomach. I was shocked. Shouldn't she be walking away by now? I reached over to touch but I was stopped in midair.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said opening her eyes and looking at me with annoyance. I took back my hand and stared at her. She knew what I was doing with her eyes closed... Amazing..

Instead of answering her question I asked one of my own. "Did you hear what I said just now?" She stared back at me for a moment then faced straight ahead with her eyes closed.

"I did," she whispered. I didn't bother being shocked anymore. It was Christmas after all. Christmas is full of surprises. I sidled up next to her but she stopped me once again. "Keep your distance!!"

I looked over at her still with her eyes closed and sighed shutting my eyes. Can't I get a chance to get close to her? I sat with my back to a tree next to her in the same position that she was in. I honestly felt relaxed in this position.

At one point I felt soft lips on mine but when I opened my eyes seconds later, everything seemed normal. Well, Miela had her head buried between her knees.

"Miela?" I called. When she didn't answer, I became worried. I got down on my knees in front of her and gently held up her face. She looked away with an extreme blush on her face. "Are you blushing?" If it was possible she got even redder. First time, I have seen this side of her. 

"You look so adorable," I muttered. She was now looking to explode from her cheeks. I gentled turned her face to me and put two hands on both cheeks. I looked down at her lips then back to her eyes asking for permission. In response, she eased forward resting her lips on mine. It was then I realised she had actually kissed me.

I proceeded to kiss her after that. It wasn't rough but slow and sweet. I had closed my eyes for the pleasure of it. We pulled away and it was then that I realised how much I really loved her.

Miela had a serene smile on her face as she looked at me. "That was nice," I nodded. "was that my xmas gift?" She nodded her head, the smile still on her face.

Miela went back to her place by the tree and I sat directly next to her. She placed her head on my shoulder while I played with her shoulder length dark brown hair.

"I never would have expected you to do that," I told her.

"Neither did I," she responded.

We spent the rest of the day together, doing various things. I got my xmas wish and could say that I  thoroughly enjoyed it. 

It was short. It was sweet.

Did YOU enjoy it?

I ran out of ideas so I ended it here ^^

Don't forget to vote and comment.

BTW my tab isn't working anymore so I'm using the web which makes it look different (that I don't like).