Chapter 21

~ Nimmi's POV ~

"Put this on." Anand said, passing to me a blindfold.

"Whatever for?" I asked, looking at the blindfold weirdly.

"Just put it on and don't ask too many questions." Anand said.

I put the blindfold on and the car stopped. I could hear Anand exit the car and the door to my side opened. Anand took my hand and led me to the pavement and stopped.

"You ready?" Anand asked.

"Yes. But what's going on?" I asked.

"Okay. I'm going to count to three. One, two, three!" Anand said and opened the blindfold for me. In front of me stood the world's most beautiful house, to me, I guess.

"Who's house is this?" I asked, shocked.

"My maid's." Anand joked and I glared at him.

"Ours of course." Anand said.

"It's huge!" I said turning around and looking at the surroundings.

"If it's Anand Gupta's house, it's gotta be huge. Come on, let's go in. I'll show you around." Anand said and led me in.

"This is the living room, now note this, we have five living rooms in this house. We have three on the ground floor, one on the second floor and one on the top floor. So don't get lost around the house." Anand said, but he noticed that I was looking at the mess.

"Why is your place so messy?" I asked looking around.

"Well, being a young bachelor, it didn't cross my mind that I'll be married soon enough. But now, I am. Don't worry, I will clean it up." Anand said.

"Now, this is the lift that will take you up to the second and third floor and the basement." Anand said.

"Wow!" I said in awe.

"Come, let me show you the rooms and ours." Anand said.

~ Nimmi's POV ~

After showing Nimmi the different rooms, we finally reached ours.

"Mrs Gupta, our bedroom." I said opening the door to the room.

Nimmi went in and gasped in awe.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I asked.

"It's spectacular!" Nimmi said as she did a self-tour around the room.

"Okay, let's freshen up and get some rest." I said and Nimmi nodded.