Chapter 56

~ Nimmi's POV ~

Anand and I rushed to the hospital.

"Nimmi and Anand Gupta?" The nurse asked and we nodded.

"She's in Room 409. Her fiancé's already there." She said with a smile and walked off.

"Fiancé?" I asked and we rushed off.

We reached the room and Anand stopped me from entering.

"As much as I hate you for asking me to break Anand's marriage, I salute you for standing up for them. Diana, after spending just a short while with your kind heart to help Nimmi and of course with you, I think I'm in love with you." We heard Sunil said.

I let out a small giggle.

"Why? What's wrong?" Anand asked, amused by my sudden laughter.

"Sunil sucks at giving love speeches. He always sucked at it since middle school." I said and Anand rolled his eyes.

Anand knocked on the door and we went in.

"How much did you hear?" Sunil asked us, feeling shocked by our sudden appearance.

"Almost everything." Anand replied.

Sunil looked downwards.

"You could have told us about Diana's plan." Anand started.

"I know. I'm sorry." Sunil apologised.

"You were lucky I didn't break up the marriage with Nimmi." Anand said and Sunil nodded.

"Anyways, nice love speech." Anand said, cracking a little.

"Nimmi." Sunil looked at me for help.

I couldn't help but laugh. Diana stirred in her sleep, indicating she was awake and okay.

"I'm going to call the nurse." Anand said and we all rushed out.

"Mr Sunil." The doctor called out.

"Yes doctor?" Sunil asked.

"She's awake and okay. You can see her now." The doctor said smiling and Sunil nodded.

"Can I just go in alone for awhile?" I asked and Anand nodded. I entered the room and Diana stared at her.

"Hey." I started, sitting on the chair beside her.

"Hi." Diana replied, smiling.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked and Diana nodded.

"Listen, I'm sorry that I took Anand away from you." I said, looking at my fingers.

"What? No! You shouldn't apologise! I'm the one who's supposed to say sorry." Diana said, putting her hand on my shoulders.

"I've forgiven you long ago Diana." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I guess I realised it when Shanaya was doing all that crap." Diana said and we laughed.

The boys came in to the sight of us hugging.

"Anand, I'm sorry." Diana apologised.

"Diana, it's ok. I'm just happy that you realise your mistakes." Anand said.

"And you. Sunil. I heard everything. Especially your love speech. You're sweet." Diana said and Sunil blushed.

"So, mind going for a date?" Sunil asked and Diana nodded.

"Who's taking my daughter on a date?!" Mr Yuvraj asked. Sunil moved to reveal Diana's parents.

"Daddy! Mummy!" Diana exclaimed happily, with tears in her eyes.

"My child." Mr Yuvraj replied, hugging her and calming her down. Anand went over to me and hugged me.

"Daddy, Mummy, I'm sorry. I've been such a bad daughter." Diana said, crying.

"Everything happens for a reason." Mrs Sunidhi said. They hugged for awhile.

"Now, who was the one that wanted to marry my daughter?" Mr Yuvraj asked, looking at Sunil.

"Sir, I can die for her too. I love her." Sunil said, looking down. Yuvraj placed his hands on Sunil's shoulders.

"Hurt her. You die." Mr Yuvraj said. Sunil looked up at him, scared.

"But, I trust you." Mr Yuvraj said, laughing. Sunil's face softened and we laughed.