Chapter 48

~ Anand's POV ~

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Just boasting about how she was about to reach the goal of making you, hers." Nimmi said.

"So? What did you say in return?" I asked.

"I was just telling her that what we have is strong and she'll never break us apart. I also told her off, nicely with that, that if she has any dignity left in her that she's going after someone who is already married. After that, I cut the call." Nimmi said.

"Damn!" I said, banging the table.

"Why? What's wrong?" Nimmi asked, shocked by my sudden reaction.

"You shouldn't have cut the call. I wanna see more drama. That attention seeker. Has got nothing better to do." I said with a laugh.

Nimmi glared at me for a minute and laughed too.

~ Nimmi's POV ~

"Honey, please stop working on that laptop of yours!" I said, crawling into bed.

"Sorry." Anand said, typing a few more things and closing the laptop. He turned to look at me. I was staring at my small cute baby bump and rubbing it.

"What's wrong?" Anand asked.

"She'll call again, won't she?" I asked.

"Who?" Anand asked.

"Diana." I answered.

"Nimmi, why are you thinking unnecessarily?" Anand asked.

"I mean it's the truth. We can't guarantee she won't call again to harass. I can bet, the day she stop will be the day she gets you." I said.

"Ok, let's not think about this, shall we? Let's go to bed." Anand asked and I nodded.