Chapter 54

~ Shanaya's POV ~

Diana stormed out of the car first followed by me. Sensing that I'm already out of the car, she locked the car. She stormed into the office not caring about the rest.

"What's wrong?" A clerk asked me.

"I messed up, big time." Shanaya smirked.

"Shanaya Singh! Come to my office now!" Diana shouted from her room and I quickly scurried to her office.

Her back was facing the door when I entered.

"Shanaya, Shanaya, Shanaya. Close the door please." Diana said, slowly. I closed the door and blinds. Diana let out a breath.

"Why did you do this?" Diana asked calmly, returning to her chair.

"I've my reasons Diana." I said.

"Since when did I allow staff to call me by my name?" Diana asked sternly.

"I don't care about what you think Diana. I only need you to know that I'm yours and Nimmi's biggest competitor now." I said.

"What do you mean? How does Nimmi come into this?" Diana asked.

"You really think I went there to show sympathy? It's called acting." I said.

"What?" Diana asked.

I let out an small evil chuckle.

"Yes. I'm deeply, no, madly in love with Anand Gupta." I said, emphasising on the word 'madly'.

"Why did you tell them my secrets then?" Diana asked.

"Because that gives you a lesser chance to get him. That's all. As for Nimmi, I'll come and go to her house and flirt with him. If possible, let her see it and make the baby in her womb go through a miscarriage." I said, evilly and left Diana astonished.

"I'm very sure that's what you want, right? Making her baby go through a miscarriage?" I asked.

"No! I'm not doing that to her! Yes! I'm madly in love with Anand but not the expense of murdering a child or tearing the child away from the mother!" Diana shouted.

"Well, I don't recognise this side of you Diana. Well, it's time to execute my plan." I said, heading for the door.

"Shanaya!" Diana shouted and I turned.

"You'll never get away with this!" Diana said.

"Well, we'll see who wins. Me, you or Nimmi? Wanna bet?" I asked, laughing and exited the room.

~ Diana's POV ~

"Nimmi will win." I said to myself taking my bag and car keys.

I came out of my room and saw the main entrance to the door swinging. Shanaya had left to break a marriage. I walked to the door but was stopped by Sunil.

"Sunil, please I have to go." I said.

"Diana stop! I heard everything. I don't know what you're planning but please let me follow." Sunil said.

"What?" I asked.

"Listen to me please. I've to apologise to Nimmi and Anand too." Sunil said looking down.

"Then we better not waste anymore time!" I said but Sunil stopped her again.

"Car keys please. I'll drive." Sunil said and I gave him the keys reluctantly.