Chapter 55

~ Sunil's POV ~

Diana and I were too late. The last thing we knew is Shanaya coming out of the house, giving us an evil grin and shouting coming from the house.

"What did you do Shanaya Singh?" Diana stopped her.

"Shall I do it once more?" She asked.

"Answer us! What did you do?!" I asked, angrily.

"Okay. I knocked on the door, Anand opened it and I started crying. I told them this, "Diana fired me for telling you, now I have no job." Then I hugged Anand and he was just calming me down when I "accidentally" pushed him back onto the sofa. Nimmi came in and saw the position we're in and started to break down. I quickly apologised and left." Shanaya said laughing loudly.

"Well, we have to wipe the laugh of your face dear." I said, looking behind her. Shanaya turned and found both Anand and Nimmi standing there. Nimmi came over and slapped her.

"Have you no shame?" She asked.

"Nimmi, Nimmi. Please. We can share your husband right?" Shanaya went on her knees and grabbed Nimmi's legs.

"Get off her!" Diana said.

"Nimmi! I'll make sure I'll kill you. I want Anand as much as Diana does." She said and took out a knife.

Diana ran over to stop her but ended up getting stabbed in the stomach. The police came just after she slid the knife out of Diana's stomach.

"Who called the police?" She screamed.

"I did." Anand said.

"Anand please, marry me." She begged.

The police handcuffed her.

"Ma'am you're coming with us with a complaint of harassment and now attempted murder." The officer said.

"Diana! Don't leave me please." Nimmi said.

"The ambulance are on their way." Anand said, rushing to her.

"Anand. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ruined your marriage. I guess this is my retribution." Diana said.

"No! Diana please, don't leave." Nimmi said and Diana closed her eyes.

"Diana? Diana?! Wake up!" Nimmi said as the paramedics arrived to take her.

"She's just fainted from her injuries. Don't worry. Come to the hospital by other transport as a man had already offered to come with us." The paramedic said and they nodded.

They realised that the person who was following in the ambulance was me, who looked at them, then looked back down and entered the ambulance.

~ Nimmi's POV ~

Anand and I looked at each other and hugged.

"Everything's going to be fine." He said and I nodded. We took our things and got in the car, headed to the hospital.