Chapter 22

~ Nimmi's POV ~

I woke up and noticed that Anand wasn't at his place. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before heading into the shower.

Anand was sitting at the table in the balcony doing some office work when I opened the curtains. I went down to the kitchen to make for Anand and myself some coffee. I went back upstairs with the cups of coffee in my hands.

"Good morning. Why are you up so early?" I greeted him.

I served him the coffee.

"Just what I needed, thank you. Well, nothing much, just catching up on work." Anand said as he took the glass.

He took a sip of it, then looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, fearing that the coffee wasn't nice.

"It's perfect." Anand said.

I heaved a sigh of relief.

"What are you doing?" I asked after taking a sip of my coffee.

"My employees at work, they ruined the entire document. They calculated everything wrongly and now I have to do everything for them." Anand said.

"That's bad." I said and he nodded.

"I'm going to do the laundry and clean the place up." I said, standing up.

"Please don't. You just moved in and you want to handle all the housework?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'm now your wife Anand, it's my job. Just relax and focus on your work." I said.

"Well, I could get used to this." He joked and I laughed.

"Better not be Mr Gupta, because, I'm setting up a roster so we take turns for housework." I said and left.

~ Nimmi's POV ~

I looked at her until she left the room and laughed.

Nimmi was watching tv when I came down.

"What are you watching?" I asked joining her.

"Heropanti." Nimmi answered.

I sat down beside her.

~ Nimmi's POV ~

I looked at him then bit my lip.

"Do you want to change the channel? If you don't like watching movies." I said.

"No. It's okay actually. I like watching movies." Anand said.

"Ok." I said and turned back to the TV.

~ Anand's POV ~

"She does care about me." I thought to myself.