It's Love When It Burns Ch2

"How much is this?" A young girl asks as she holds up a hang man.

I look to the list of items George had given me, "I think," I say as I spot it on the list, "It is five galleons."

She smiles brightly, "Thanks."

"Mummy can I buy this?" She calls out as she bounces off in another direction towards her mother.

"What was she asking about?" George questions as he walks up behind me and wraps his hands around my waist.

I smile, as I incline my head so I can see him, "The reusable hangman, of course," I reply.

"It's selling fast, I can't believe we are this busy," he exclaims.

I stand on the tip of my toes and kiss the side of his cheek, "I can, it's a wonderful place George."

He looks down at me with a grin on his face, "We couldn't have done it without your help."

I roll my eyes at him, "I think you would have managed without me, but thanks."

I wrap my hands over his and lay my head back against his chest. I couldn't be more happy this very moment. Being here, seeing him happy, me myself being happy for once in my life it was a wonderful feeling.

"No, you can't take the pin out of that!" George yells. He removes his hands and takes off towards some kids that was around the stink bomb table.

I stifle a laugh and watch as he scolds them. I walk off towards the middle of the store, watching as people were examining the items and kids were playing with the displays. I then walk up a small set of stairs towards the love potion stand. A bunch of girls were crowded around it, some were reading the information while other were more engaged talking about how they would like to use one.

"Leianna, tell Fred he is being unreasonable," I hear Ron say from the staircase.

I look away from the girls to see a rather distraught Ron walking down the staircase and towards me.

"What did he do now?" I ask him as I cross my arms and glare at Fred who was on the top floor.

"He says I have to pay five extra galleons, because I'm his brother," he explains.

"Fred," I say as place my hands on my hips, "That isn't fair."

"So," he states smugly, "My store, my rules."

"We will see about that Mr. Big Head," I tell me. I look away from Fred back to Ron.

"What is it you want Ron?" I ask.

He holds out Pygmy Puff and I almost giggle.

"Let me see it Ron," I say trying my best not to laugh. Why on earth would he want a Pygmy Puff, it was so girly.

"Stop laughing," he tells me as he hands it over.

"Watch this," I tell Ron once I had the small creature in my hand.

"George," I call out is a sweet voice.

I make my way back over to my boyfriend and wrap one of my hands around his waist.

"What is it?" he asks turning to me.

"I just noticed how lovely this little guy is," I say as I pet the Pygmy, "May I please have it?"

He places his finger under my chin and brings my lips to his.

"Of course you can love," he says once he pulls away.

I smile in triumph, "Thank you."

I skip back over to Ron who had a wide grin on his face. He must have been watching the whole thing.