It's Love When It Burns Ch 17

I quickly look at Myrtle, hoping she might help me find a way to escape. Instead, I only see her vanish before my eyes.

"Thanks a lot," I mumble. I scan the area and see the best option would to be to hide in one of the stalls.

I ever so quietly make my way over to the nearest one and shut the door.

I back up to the toilet where I lift my feet and wait, wondering who it was that was up at this hour.

"I think the bloody idiot deserves it," I hear a feminine voice say as the walk past the stall and towards the sink.

"Honestly, who cares what happens to Ron Weasley, it's not like it would matter much," the girl continues. The voice sounded familiar but for some reason I couldn't put my finger on who it belonged to.

"Yeah, there like what... ten of them?" Another feminine voice states.

"Yeah I guess," She replies, "Hey didn't you like that one Weasley boy Millicent, George isn't it?"

"Don't be silly, of course I didn't," Millicent I assume answers. A smile tugs on the corner of my lips; a Slytherin had a crush on my boyfriend.

"Look at her blush Tracey," Another voice says, "You still have the hots for him?"

"Oh stop teasing her Daphne," the main girl says, "Not like it would do much could, that Gryffindor whore is dating him again."

"What's her name again Pansy," Millicent says, "Leianna isn't it?"

That explains everything; this was Pansy Parkinson and her posse.

"Yes, the bloody slut that broke Draco's heart."

"Luckily you were there to help him Pansy," Daphne I assume says.

I hear giggle erupt from all of them and I roll my eyes.

"How were you helping him?" Tracey asks.

"Are you seriously that thick?" Millicent asks her.

"Oh... Oh!" she says apparently catching their meaning. I for one felt disgusted at the thought of him shagging her. I couldn't bring myself to believe he would stoop so low.

"So are you two back together?" she asks.

"It isn't official, but we might as well be," she replies.

"Then explain to me why he can't take his eyes off of Leianna," Daphne asks, "I see him in class, the bloody fool is still hung up on her if you ask me."

"Well I didn't ask you," Pansy remarks, "And Draco isn't hung up on her, the whore won't leave him alone. If you ask me she still wants him, not the other way around."

"If you say so," Daphne mumbles.

"It's the truth," Pansy states, "And if I ever catch her alone I personally will tell her to back off."

I had heard enough, that was my breaking point.

I step down from the toilet seat and slam the door open causing all four of them to jump.

I step out and cross my arms, "Well?" I ask walking closer to her, "Here I am Pansy."

She just looked at me with a shocked expression across her face.

"Not got the guts huh?" I ask her smiling. I take a step back and sigh, "Typical of a Slytherin."

I turn and walk towards the exit but before I open the door I face her one last time, "And for the record, I am not after Draco, it's him that seems to always find his way back to me." With that I open the door, walk through, then I slam it shut.