It's Love When It Burns Chapter 23 Part 1

***************************************

I heard the whistle sound, signaling that the train will soon be leaving. I sigh and turn back to George who was standing in front of me.

"I hate this," George says as he grips my hands.

I smile faintly up at him, "Hate what?"

George downs his head, "This, the whole goodbye thing."

I laugh softly and slip my hands from his, "This isn't a goodbye George, this is a simple I will see you later."

"I know, I just hate the whole later part," he mumbles, "Why couldn't you have graduated with me?"

That causes me actually laugh, "Blame that on my parents."

He smiles and reaches for my hand again.

"What are you...?" I go to say but then I notice what he is doing.

He rotates the ring that he had given me around, showing off the diamond.

"Do you really like it?" George asks looking up.

I give him a smile, "Of course, it's beautiful."

He goes to speak but the whistle sounds yet again causing me to flinch from the volume.

"I better go," I tell him as I wrap my arms around his waist, "I will see you soon."

"Yeah, cause the next break is so soon," he murmurs sarcastically.

"Stop being a baby," I tease as I kiss his cheek.

I go to turn but before I could pull away from George he cups my cheek bringing me in for a kiss on the lips.

I hear the steam let out of the train and I look up at George.

"George I really have to go," I tell him, "Unless I plan on walking back to school."

"I know, write me okay?"

I nod, "Okay."

I back away from him and pick my bag off of the platform, "I will see you soon!" I yell as I take off towards the train.

I hear him shout another I love you and I quickly blow him a kiss knowing he wouldn't hear me if I yell back.

I cut through the crown and step up to where the conductor was standing.

"Cutting it close miss?" the conductor asks as he helps me on board.

"Yeah," I say breathless, "Thank you for helping me up," I say as he lets my hand go.

"Welcome miss," he replies nodding his head to me.

I smile and sling my bag over my shoulder. Now all I had to do was try and find a seat.

I start looking in all the various corridors only to find most of them full. I should've known it would be like this, since I waited till the last second to board.

I finally come up to one and see Harry, Hermione, and Ron talking.

I sigh in relief and go to open the door.

However, before I could someone grabs the back of my shirt and pulls me down the hall.

"What in bloody hell! "I yell as I try to turn to see who it is.

No matter how much I try they wouldn't let me turn.

"Let me go!" I yell as my fighting kicks in.

"Leianna stop it!" The voice was familiar, one I knew all too well.

"Draco?" I say confused, "What the hell are you doing?"