It's Love When It Burns Chapter 26 Part 2

"I will be so happy when school is over," Ron mumbles as he lies across the sofa in front of the fire. It had been a boring Sunday. After playing over 5 games of chess, we both finally gave up and he decide to take a midday nap and while I, with Hermione, spent the time studying for a test tomorrow.

Apparently his nap wasn't happening.

I glance up from my book at him and grin "Oh... and why, so you can be just as bored at home?"

"At least there I can roam around," he replies, "Here you can't go down the bloody hall without a teacher asking where you are going."

"Why don't you and Harry go for a walk or something," I suggest as I readjust my feet. I was trying my best to study but Ron was making it impossible.

"Harry's not here," he says exhaling loudly.

I snap my eyes up from my book, "Really?"

He nods as a response.

I close my book and unfold my legs, "Well where is he?"

"I don't know, he is never around anymore," he responds.

"Is he still out to get Draco?" I ask jokingly.

"I guess," Ron replies honestly, "He is dead set on proving Malfoy is working for Voldemort."

"Rubbish," I state as I close my book, "I think its complete rubbish."

Ron sits up and runs his hands through his hair, "I don't know Leianna," he tells me, "It kind of makes sense."

"Oh and how do you get that?" I ask as I set my book on the table.

"You remember what happened to Katie," he explains, "Draco had been in there with here right before she was hexed."

"I know, but that doesn't mean it was him Ron."

Ron leans forward placing his elbows on his knees starting at me, "Why are you so against believing that Draco could be working for Voldemort?" he asks me.

"Uhhh, maybe cause there is not really any proof for me to assume such a thing," I state matter-of-factly.

Ron rolls his eyes and I let out a breath of frustration. The was no convincing him, he was just like Harry.

I uncross my arms and stand up.

"Where are you going?" Ron asks as he sits up quickly.

"Out," I reply shortly.

"Out where?"

I look over to Hermione and shake my head causing her to laugh.

"Out," I repeat to Ron.

"Well fine then," he mumbles sliding back down on the sofa.

"Boys," I mumble.

I turn and make my way towards the exit, to look for Harry.

*****************************

After walking the hallways for over twenty minutes I was almost ready to give up on finding him.

I checked down near the Slytherin Common Room, the top floor where Draco enters the Room of Requirements, and the Great Hall.

I was beginning to grow tired not only physically from all the walking, but tired of looking in general.

I was going to check near the library and if I didn't see him there I was going to head back to the common room to question him later.

I took the last corner that leads to the library and almost run face to face with Harry.