It's Love When It Burns Chapter 23 Part 2

"What do you mean?" I ask, trying to play off his question.

He tilts his head staring at me dubiously, "You know what I mean," he replies, "Are you really going to lead him on into thinking you will marry him eventually?"

I let out a deep breath ready to end this conversation. I didn't owe him an explanation of my business, nor did he deserve it. My personal life stopped being his problem when we broke up and he decided to shut me out completely. As if we were nothing to one another. He kept his secrets refusing to tell me anything about what was going on with him. The only time I had any interaction with him was when he slipped up and showed his true feelings, like in the Room of Requirements or Diagon Alley. 

With that thought in mind I cross my arms and glare up at him in return.

"I don't think you need to worry about what I do with George," I say simply, watching as he facial features began to furrow.

"Excuse me?"

"Well you like keeping your personal life to yourself, and so do I," I explain to him, "And since we reached a end to this argument, I am going. Do not let my personal life concern you Draco."

I turn for him, a smile was threating to form on my lips but I fought it off.

One... Two... Thr....

"What just a bloody second," he says as he reaches out and takes a hold of my arm.

I fight the smile yet again and turn, "What?"

He lets out a light laugh, "Seriously Leianna, you are really going to do this?"

I shake my head trying to look confused, "I don't understand what you mean?"

He snorts and shakes his finger in front of my face smirking, "You are doing this on purpose aren't you?"

"I'm not," I reply shaking his hold off of me, "And please stop grabbing me like that."

"You're to stubborn Leianna," he sighs, "Even for your own good."

I roll my eyes, "Coming from you, that doesn't mean much."

"Dammit, just answer my question!" he demands.

I could tell he was irritated with how the conversation has turned, but to his dismay I was just as annoyed.

"Answer mine first!" I yell back as I push him hard, "I have been trying to get you to tell me what is wrong with you for a while now, and every time I bring it up you find a way to either deny it or just change the subject," I tell him, "So forgive me if I wish to be the same way."

Somewhere in between the yelling I managed to get in his face, and as much as I wanted to ignore it, our proximity began to be at the front of my thoughts. I take a step back, out of his space and back into my own. 

He must have seen my reaction,  cause that all too familiar smirk spread across his face.

"You don't want to marry him," he tells me, "Heck, you  just told him yes to make him happy."

I let out a deep breath and back away from him, "Just because I don't want to hurt his feelings...."

"See, my point exactly, you do everything to spare everyone else's feelings," he says, "And in the process you hurt yourself and make a mess out of everything else."

"I make a mess out of what exactly?"

"You feelings, mine, and even George's, " he replies, "Explain me why you do it?"

"I will tell you everything," I reply, "If you tell me what has being going with you at school."

"Nothing is going on with me at school," he states, "Other than the fact I have to deal with the same stupid shit I put up with every year."