It's Love When It Burns Chapter 19

I step away from him but he stops me, "Do you really have to go right this second?"

"You know I do, I have with me, that is probably wondering where I am."

"Can I ask you something?" 

I turn to face him waiting for his question.

"Do you honestly still care about me, do you miss when we were together?"

I hesitate, trying to find the right words, "Draco I do care about you and I do miss being with you."

"What's the but?" he asks pulling away.

"I just don't like how you are hiding something from me," I explain to him, "Every time I am around you I feel like there is something you aren't telling me, something important and it's bothering you."

"Leianna, there is nothing bothering me," he replies and I could tell he was lying, the way he avoided looking me in the eyes told that much.

"See," I say as I lift his gaze to meet mine, "You can't even look at me when you deny it."

He downs his head again, "And where does Weasley fall into this?"

I sigh and look away from him, "George I can trust," I explain, "He is always there for me, even when I do him wrong."

"So what are you going to do, stay with him?" Draco asks.

"Yes."

"Why do you have to be so difficult?" He asks as he kisses me again on the lips.

"Why do you have to lie to me?" I counter.

He says nothing but just looks down at the ground.

"I see," I state as I pull his hand off of me, "I think I better go Draco."

"Oh don't start that," he says as he presses himself against me once more, holding me against the wall.

"Draco move," I ask nicely.

"Why do you always do this?" he asks, "Every time you do something like this with me, then not get your way, you are ready to leave."

"Because I feel like I am wasting my time," I explain.

"I feel like I open myself back up to you, and then wait to see if you do the same but you don't, you would rather lie to me."

"Leianna some things are better not said," he tells me.

"Please," I say as I roll my eyes.

"I'm serious," he states placing both of his hands on the wall on each side of me.

"Don't you see I want to help you," I ask him as I lean in closer, "I hate not knowing what is bothering you, I know we aren't together anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you like I use to."

He straightens and removes his hands from the wall, "You still care for me like you did then?"

I roll my eyes again and smile, I place my hand on the side of his face, "Draco, no matter if we never will be together again, or how much you piss me off I am still going to care about you,?" I explain to him, "You were my first love, my first at everything; it's hard to let you go."

Before I could say another word he is kissing me. I really wanted to lose myself in the kiss, but this time a faint voice in the distance caught my attention.

"Draco stop," I say pushing against his shoulders.

He pulls from me with a puzzled expression. Then he hears my name being called.

"You better go, before she sees you down here with me," he says backing away.

"I will see you soon, okay?"

He nods, "Yeah, at school."

I nod , "Think about what I said Draco, all you need to do is tell me what's bothering you, what is going on and I might..."

Now Ginny was closer, her voice had cut me off mid-sentence.

"Go," he says.

I drop my hands and turn, "Bye."

"Bye," I faintly hear him say as I walk down the alley way and back onto the main street.

"Leianna!" Ginny shouts yet again.

"I'm right here," I yell back.

I see her in the distance and I pick up my pace, "Ginny!"

She turns hearing my voice then her eyes land on me.

"Where have you been?" she asks, "We've been looking everywhere for you."

"Well for starters I ran into my mother," I explain causing her eyes to widen.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I reply, "But I will explain that later, right now I need to go talk to your brother."

"Okay, that's good, mum has already went down there, she thought you might have went on to see him," she tells me.

I wanted to come clean with George. To tell him that I have been talking with Draco, trying to find out what he was hiding. But more importantly, I needed to tell him the truth that I still had feelings for Draco.