Chap. 3- Night at Seto's house

"Seto, you have the sweetest house ever."

"Make yourself at home." The seven stared up at the mansion, widening their eyes. It was cleverly squirreled away in a cave, the inside all hollowed out. Sky ran in, followed closely by Jerome and Ssundee. Ty sighed, shaking his head.

"Hyperactive idiots..."

"I think they're pretty fine." Seto flinched as they immediately raided his fridge, Ssundee particularly dragging out a cake. "Wait, that cake is-" He wolfed it down, then promptly fell to the floor, unconscious. "Mixed in with a sleeping potion..."

"Set, do you have raw food?"

"In the freezer." Everybody but Ty ate and completely trashed out in the living room. Seto stared with a raised eyebrow. That ended quickly.

"They're always like that, and you're going to need to get more butter."

"Why?"

"Adam ate it all." Around Sky were butter wrappers, all eaten up. Seto laughed.

"Well then." The two sat awkwardly on the couch, silence. Seto read his book, every few minutes tightening his hood to make sure it doesn't fall. Ty stared around, but found himself looking back every few minutes, particularly at Seto's eyes or fringe of his hair. It looked...soft, fluffy. He waited till the hood was slipping off, the sorcerer not noticing till he had the brunet petting his hair. Seto nearly, NEARLY purred till he noticed what Ty was doing. "Uh..."

"Oh! Sorry!" Ty retracted his hand, blushing. "Your hair just looked really soft..." Looking away, Seto blushed as well, putting up his hood. "Why do you wear that?"

"Um... Personal reasons."

"You do look cuter without it." Second mistake. Ty clamped his hand over his mouth, now blushing furiously. "I-I mean you look nicer without it!"

"Your whole face is red, Ty!"

"Not my fault you're incredibly adorab- I mean- EXCUSEMEINEEDACOLDSHOWER." Ty ran off, face red. Seto watched, sighing as he went back to his book. Soon, he fell asleep. "Why did I say that?" Ty washed his hair, turning off the water. "I mean, Seto is pretty cu- I barely known him for a day! Ty, you cannot be in love with him. You don't even know anything about Seto! Just calm down, and go back into the living room." Brushing his hair to the left side of his face and exiting, Ty stared at the figure on the couch. Seto asleep, mumbling things and hood was partially off.

"Ugh...Ty?"

"Go back to sleep, fish."

"I am not a fish!"

"Sleep." Quentin fell asleep again. Ty went over to Seto, kneeling down to hear him softly breathe and mumble the words. It was quite cute, and he couldn't help but pet Seto's hair again, admiring the fluffy feeling. A low rumbling sound came from Seto's throat, like purring. "What?" His fingers grazed over a spot, one that felt a bit weird when Seto stretched, turning over and hugging his pillow. Ty raised his eyebrow before lying down at a spot not occupied by Seto.

What was that in his hair? He couldn't be falling for Seto so soon!

Right?

SetoLox- Hybrid of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें