Chap. 21- Mate (NSFW SMUT)

Seto walked up to the small cliff, tapping his feet. A few minutes later Ty swooped down, landing lightly. No words were exchanged, they already knew what they needed to do.

Ty pushed Seto against a stone wall, kissing the male passionately with growing desire as each second passed. Licking his bottom lip, Seto parted his lips a little bit, moaning quietly as Ty's tongue snaked through, swirling around with his. Of course, Ty was more dominant, exploring and marking each surface of Seto's mouth. Parting with a string of salivia, the two kissed again, bodies moving and grinding against each other perfectly, moans coming through.

Shedding their clothes, Seto wrapped his arms around Ty's neck, kissing once more. Flying up, both of their body heat warmed up the other, tails intertwined and wrapped. Engaging in the mating dance, Ty made sure to do the gentle, loving one, nipping and kissing Seto's neck, leaving love bites.

"You ready?"

"Ready."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Tightly wrapping themselves together, bodies fitting like puzzle pieces, the two spiraled and pummeled down, reaching climax at the same time. Screaming each other's name to the Aether, Ty slowed down his descent, flying up weakly to the cliff again. Lying in the small cave, they blocked off the entrance, sleep slowly taking over. Ty panted, Seto softly purring as he stroked his damp hair.

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."

_______________________________

The two stared at each other, sitting on the bed. The clock ticked, silence in the room.

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...

Ti-

Ty was first, pinning Seto's wrists onto the bed, hungrily kissing him. His claws dug in, but Seto didn't mind at all, as it was like Mitch says; animal marke to show their mate.

Tearing and ripping off clothes, the two battled tongues, moaning as their bodies slid past each other. Seto snaked his tail with Ty's, feeling the smooth yet rigid surface slide past the soft, fluffy one.

"T-Ty..." Craning his neck, Seto moaned as Ty left several marks, the older male smirking.

"All fours, facing me." Doing the task, Seto kissed Ty, placing his hands on his shoulders. Ty set his body down so it was in his lap, like straddling. "You're so beautiful, Seto..." Trailing his fingers down, he slowly stroked Seto's length, making the brunet moan.

"A-Ah..." Speeding up his strokes, Seto arched his back, panting as Ty teased him. The male drew his thumb over the slit, making Seto mewl and bury his face in his shoulder, hot breath on his back. Ty smirked, trailing his second hand back, rubbing the spot right above Seto's tail. The place was a sensitive spot, as it made him mewl and yelp. Seto tried to evenly breathe as Ty rubbed and stroked the place, but it was a huge turn-on for him, rendering it useless.

"Seto~"

"Ngh... W-What?" Seto panted, feeling his hips buck into Ty's hand, letting out a cry of Ty's name as white splattered over the two.

"What position?"

"A-Anything with me facing you." Taking a bottle of lube, Ty positioned Seto, trailing his fingers down his back and slipping one into him. Seto bit his lip, rocking side to side, moaning quietly as the second one was in, scissoring.

"Hurt?"

"No... keep going..." Rubbing the spot above his tail, Ty slipped the third finger in, smiling as he searched around for the spot. Hitting a surface, Seto let out a loud mewl. "T-Tu!"

"Right there?" Ty coyly rubbed and hit that spot three times before slipping his fingers out, making Seto whimper and whine. Wrapping his wings around, Seto slid onto Ty's member, kissing him to distract pain.

"Haah... ngh..."

"Tell me when to move, love." Rocking side to side, Seto moved up and down, moaning. Giving a nod, Ty gently thrusted up, Seto letting out a louder moan.

"F-Fuck me... now!"

"As you wish." Pushing Seto against the headboard, knees to his chest, Ty thrusted back and forth, angling his hips each time. Seto writhed and moaned, tail messily wrapped with Ty's. Ty slammed into him, hitting a surface that made Seto yell out in pleasure, legs on his shoulders. Thrusting back and forth as fast and hard as possible, Seto clenched the bedsheets, sounds flying out of his mouth in sync with Ty's. Kissing roughly, the two threw back their heads, screaming each other's names all the way to the Aether. White bursted onto the bedsheets, filling Seto to the brim with some trickling out. Flopping down onto the bed, they panted for breath, pulling each other close.

"I love you... Ty..."

"I love you too, Seto..." Tails intertwined, Ty wrapped his wings around Seto, falling into deep sleep.

SMUT SMUT SMUTTILY SMUT. ON... CHRISTMAS! I'm going to post a bonus chapter based off of Christmas, so yeah! See you guys around!