BONUS CHAPTER: Christmas

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!!" Seto yelped as Sky flung open every single door with Jason chasing after him. "SANTA CAME!!"

"Adam! Pipe down, will yah?" Mitch rolled over to Jerome, burying his face in the fluffy fur. "Merry Christmas, Jerome..."

"Merry Christmas and Boxing Day, Mitch." Smiling, the two got up, dressed in the sweaters, going downstairs for Christmas. Seto looked over to Ty, smiling when he saw the enderdragon wasn't up yet. Last night they went on a midnight flight trip to who knows where, watching the northern lights again. Seto went through the closet, smiling when he held up a roll of ribbons.

_______________________________

"Tu! Get up!"

"No..." Seto huffed, swiping his headphones from the nightstand. Carefully adding the mini-wreaths, Seto shook Ty's shoulder.

"Tu!"

"Fine..." Looking over, Ty raised his eyebrows. "What are you..." Seto was dressed in a Christmas sweater, but a bow was on his tail and ears, wreath on his neck, and lights weaved around on his arms. Ty noticed a ribbon trailing up, realizing inside the sweater Seto was wearing... ribbons.

"Merry Christmas, Ty!" Sitting next to him, Seto took a bite out of a cookie, waving his tail playfully. He had candy canes, still wrapped dangling from there. "You like my outfit? Mitch and Ssundee helped me with it!"

"Uh... Yeah." Getting up, Ty looked over to the mirror, eye twitching. "Seto..."

"You look more cute this way!" Ty wore a Christmas sweater, headphones with mini-wreaths on the side, the color red and white like candy canes. His wing tips had bows, his tail with ribbons wrapped around it.

"If it was somebody else, I would've killed you." Kissing, the two held each other's hands, going downstairs.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" Dancing and singing horribly off pitched, the whole Skybase gave no shits. Ty smiled, pulling Seto close.

"I love you, Seto."

"I love you too, Tu." Nuzzling, the two sat back on the couch, cuddling and eating the cookies.

A little fic, kinda like a drabble, just not under 100 words. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, everybody!