Chap. 15- Hallucinations and Insanity

"I promised." No doubt about it. Auburn hair, red eyes, headphones. "Seto..."

"Tu... Tu. Tu!" Seto jumped up, reaching out to hug Ty when...

He faded away.

Seto stared at the spot Ty was before. He was there. He could feel him.

"T-Tu...?"

"I'm here, Seto." Running to the windowsill, Seto reached out again to Ty, only to have him disappear again.

"Stop playing games with me!"

"Why not? They're so fun!" Seto froze at the voice in his head. Ty's.

"N-No..."

"We're going to have some fun, you and I." Seto collapsed to his knees, clenching his head.

"I'm here, Seto."

"What's wrong?"

"Seto, it's me, Ty!"

"Don't you recognize me?"

"My little kitten, it's me! Ty!"

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Whirling his head around, Seto saw a bunch of Ty's, all with the same mocking grin.

"Seto, Seto, Seto. Been too lonely? Heh, aren't you glad I'm back?" Seto shook as Ty came forward, kneeling down. His grin was smug, eyes full of secrets. "We're together, again. Isn't that right, my kitten?"

"R-Right..." Seto desperately tried to touch Ty, only to have him fade away.

"Uh uh uh, that's not me." Running in the darkness, Seto tried to reach out to Ty, only to have him reappear with another one. The same mocking grin. The same insulting voice.

"Stop playing games with me!"

"My dear Seto, it's only the beginning. How can we stop now?"

-------------------------------

"Seto?" The hybrid shook on the bed, not looking up. "I suppose you're ready."

-------------------------------

"Was it really a good idea to put Seto in a mental asylum?"

"He's going insane." TC trudged to the building, knocking. "Hello, we'll like to see Setosorcerer."

"You may visit, but cannot step into the cell." Agreeing, the six went in, following the person. "He will be shaken up, do not say anything about Tyler Deadlox in his presence."

"Got it." Walking, they stopped at a completely boarded off cell, no points visible.

"When you step in, remain behind the door." Jason slowly opened the cell door, followed by everybody else.

"Seto?" Looking through the bars,   blood was visible on the wall, holes and dents. Seto sat on the bed, staring at thin air.

"Seto, it's us, TC." Knocking lightly on the wall, Jerome raised his eyebrow when Seto didn't respond. "Hello?"

"Earth to Seto?" Seto was still, like he was frozen in time. His ears and tail were down, not even giving a flick of recognition.

"Seto?" The group looked at each other worried, then Sky coughed.

"T-Ty?" The six screamed as Seto shot up from his bed, slamming into the bars. His eyes were wild with madness, purple flames dancing around.

"Don't you EVER mention him in my presence." Backing away, Seto sat back down onto the bed, frozen once more. Shaking in terror, Mitch got up, hand hovering over the second door's knob.

"Don't." Opening the door, Mitch motioned Quentin to close it, but not lock it. He stood into the farthest distance from Seto, putting his hand over his mouth.

"Ty." He whispered it, under his breath. Mitch widened his eyes as Seto pounced onto him, nails digging into his arms. "Seto! What are you-"

"Did I not make myself clear?" Seto put his face near Mitch's, growling. "I thought I made it clear."

"Open the door!" Struggling under his grasp, Ian ran in, pulling Seto off.

"LET GO OF ME!!" Running to the door, Ssundee slammed it shut before Seto reached it. The six backed away, running off. Last position they saw was Seto sitting on the bed, motionless again.

NOPE. NO HAPPY EVER AFTER. YET! Thank you for all the reads, votes, comments,  and the people who decided to follow me! I love you all ♡