Chap. 19- Lights

"You know, if there were others like you, they would've killed you."

"And why is that?"

"Ty. Haven't you seen yet? He's the exact enemy of your kind."

"I don't care."

"Heh, what about mating season?"

"...What?"

"Mating season. It's tomorrow, or when you wake up, for both of you."

"I... never felt it before."

"That's because this year is when you fully mature. Ty, on the other hand, is a bit older than you, so he's gone throught it before. Alone."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Tsk tsk. You haven't seen the longing glances, hands touching you more, soft whispers he gives you? Ty wants you as his mate, Seto."

"How do they mate, though?"

"Ah, that. Only reason Ty didn't do it yet is because it's quite intricate and dangerous at the same time. The couple wraps their wings around each other and intertwine their tails, flying to the highest level they can reach. Then they pummlet down, soaring back up at the very end. All while mating, I suppose. It's the same for dragons. Course, they also do it the traditional way."

"Today?"

"For both of you. You'll feel a sexual drive or something, in heat, should I say."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"So... Ty and I are both going to be..."

"Yep. Have fun~!" Seto watched as the shadowy figure disappeared, fading away.

"Tu?" He shifted in his bed, looking up. "Tu?"

"Good morning, Seto." Seto focused on Ty, watching as he found the other's hands go lower than before, eyes a bit wilder. "What do you want to do today?"

"Um... I don't know." He watched as Ty's wings and tail were more stiff, his hair a bit more messy and his hands tightening on the blankets. "Tu?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"It's mating season for you, right?"

"How did you..." Seto blushed, looking away. The hotness inside him was driving him crazy, how his vision went from regular to pinpointing every detail. His ears and tail were pointed more at the tips, and his hands did the same.

"Erm... Jerome's in mating season today, you're in mating season today, both of you are hybrids, so naturally I'll be in mating season today...?" Blushing, Ty shook his head.'

"You're still healing up from my seven year absence. I don't think-"

"It's okay."

"What?"

"Mating season lasts for two weeks, we can mate on one of those days." Wrapping his arms around Ty, Seto let him pet his head. "I'm okay with it."

"You promise?"

"Promise." Smiling, Ty leaned over and kissed him, wrapping a wing around.

________________________________________________________________________________

"What's Mitch doing?

"Erm... Bedroom with Jerome." Seto flared up, Jason chuckling at his expression. "Don't suggest going there, Set."

"Y-Yeah." Going outside, Ty smiled, kneeling down. Seto climbed onto him, shutting his eyes as he heard the flap of wings, feeling the wind brush past against him.

"Where do you want to go, love?"

"The mountains, snow biome." Ty flapped his wings, following Seto's directions.

________________________________________________________________________________

"It's a beautiful view here..." Seto smiled, curling up next to Ty. They lied on the snow, watching the night sky.

"Wait till midnight." Wrapping his arms around, Ty pointed to the sky, slowly drawing a line from star to star.

"I love you because you're beautiful.

I love you because you're so adorable.

I love you because you have been there for me.

I love you because of your sweet personality.

I love you because of how strong you are.

I love you because you care about me so much.

I love you because you never gave up on me.

I love you because of you're different from everybody else.

I love you because you didn't go away even when I'm the exact enemy of your kind.

I love you because you love me." When Ty was finished, he redrew the lines, showing a outline of Seto's face, like a constellation. "I'll match up each star with every reason I love you, Seto."

"Tu..." Seto blushed, cuddling closer. Ty smiled, watching the moon. "Just look." After wating for a few minutes, a stream of soft colors faded in, sweeping across the sky. "Northern lights... Auroa."

"Seto, how did you find this?"

"I wanted to go somewhere special... This is my choice." Gesturing, Ty was breathtaken by the lights. It descended down and up, colors mixing together in a wonderous flight.

"Thank you, Seto..."

"How's that to start off mating season?" Laughing, the two cuddled under the night sky.