Chap. 23- Proposal and Marriage

"This marks our ninth year together..." Seto smiled, taking the green highlighter and circling the date on the calender.

"Sure is." Ty smiled, putting his wing around Seto. Nine years, not counting the seven-years. Feeling his back pocket, Ty nuzzled Seto's cheek. "I want to go to the northern lights for this day."

"As do I."

-------------------------------

The two cuddled, Seto drawing the constellations and naming them. Ty looked up, pulling the other close as midnight struck, the lights coming out.

"Setosorcerer, we met as strangers, yet you took TC in. We are mortal enemies, yet you still dared to love me. We got through our seven-year departure, returned and mated. I love you so much, I want to be with you forever." Helping Seto up, Ty got down to one knee, Seto widening his eyebrows impossibly and eyes brimming with tears. "Setosorcerer, will you marry me?"

"Yes... yes yes yes YES! I'LL MARRY YOU ANYTIME, TY!" Ty smiled as Seto barreled into him, crying happily. Taking his hand, he slipped the ring on, made out of emeralds and amethyst to represent the two. Hugging, they intertwined tails, wings wrapped. Ty lifted Seto's chin, pulling him into the sweetest kiss ever, sealing the bond between them.

"I love you, Seto..."

"I love you too, Ty..."

-------------------------------

"You may now kiss the bride." Seto blushed, Ssundee smirking at the pastor. Ty smiled, wrapping his arms around. Pressing their lips together, the whole room clapped, TC cheering loudly in the back.

"I love you, Seto."

"I love you too, Ty." Taking each other's hand, the rings sparkled in the sunlight, violet flower petals slowly floating down.

"Your favorite flower." Tucking the veil behind, Ty kissed Seto's forehead. "We're together, till death do we part."

"Together." Walking down the aisle, Seto had to say, the dress wasn't all that bad. "Ty?"

"Yes?"

"I love you-"

"more than anything-"

"in the world." Picking Seto up bridal style, Ty carried him to the dinner party, laughing at Seto's red face. Sitting down in the chairs, the cake was split, Ty and Seto feeding each other a piece of theirs. "Tu!"

"What?"

"You got icing on my nose!" Licking it off, Seto yelped.

"Cute." Kissing, TC whooped as they dug in, Adam immediately going straight for the bowl of butter that was supposed to be for the bread. After the wedding, Ty carried Seto back to his house(not SkyBase), landing in the backyard. "Seto?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm glad you moved in with me."

"I'm glad that we got married." Moving their thumbs across each other's rings, they went inside, closing the door.

"I love you, Seto."

"I love you too, Ty." Taking off the suit and dress and changing into more comfortable clothing, Seto cuddled against Ty as he brushed his hair, hands playing with his tail. He reached out, tentatively touching Ty's wing.

"S-Seto?"

"Only the most intimate mates with a strong love bond is allowed to touch wings... Not even parents are allowed to do so..." Ty relaxed, extending his wings to Seto. 

"You can touch them."

"Really?"

"We're married; husband and wife/husband." Slowly stroking the tips, Seto crawled out of Ty's arms, sitting behind him. Ty felt his hands running all over, stroking the thin flaps. It felt... comforting...

"Ty?"

"Yeah?" Seto ran his hands across his wings, smiling when Ty growled. In the book it said enderdragon's growls during peacetime is equivalent to purring, as Ty is doing.

"You're growling." Blushing, Ty took Seto back into his arms, kissing his forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Moving their lips, the room slowly was filled with moans and pants, the wedding night continuing till late into the night.

-------------------------------

"We need to kill off one of them."

"Capture Hybrid #42 and lure Hybrid #12. Kill one of them there."

"Last bullets weren't useful. This one should do better."

"Yes..."