Chap. 18- Recovery and Love

Getting back was hard.

Ty was gone for nearly seven years, causing Seto to go completely nuts. The first couple of months Ty went over to the asylum and talked with Seto, often having to shower the male with hugs and reassurance that he was real and not dead. Half of the time was with him, the other half was trying to grt him to notice TC other than screaming and punching.

That was for mental. Physically healing Seto was more or less harder. Ty took him around a small portion of Spawn City, only to have him hide behind him and start sobbing. They took Seto around and around the same area till he no longer cried or show signs of fear.

The asylum didn't offer as much "healthcare", so Ty would sit down with Seto and try to teach or get him to eat. They started off simple, like a sandwich or cracker. They also tried getting him to drink water, as the liquid reminded Seto of the injections from the lab, making him shy away or completely run away.

Ty was the only one that could get close to Seto and not get torn apart to shreds or become deaf from his screams. He once took Seto out on a flying trip to ease his nerves, the hybrid cracking his first smile. Ty also tried to make Seto purr again, often cuddling or running his fingers through his hair to get an reaction. He took the brush and gently brushed Seto's hair and tail, smiling when he heard the faintest sound coming from his throat.

"Seto, here." Ty slid a plate over, gesturing to eat it.

"What is it?"

"Chicken." Looking over, Seto looked back, taking a small bite. Ty smiled, wrapping his wing around him.

"Is it good?"

"Mmhmm." He smiled, watching the sorcerer eat and finish, looking up at him. "Tu?"

"I love you." Hugging, Seto nuzzled Ty's neck.

"I love you too."

"I'm proud of you finishing that, Seto."

"...Are you real?" Ty smiled, tilting Seto's chin up.

"I am alive, real, and is Tyler Deadlox." Kissing, Seto wrapped his arms around Ty's neck, tail flicking happily.

-------------------------------

"T-Tu..." Ty looked up from his book, setting it down. He went over to the bed, pulling Seto towards him.

"Seto, what's wrong, love?"

"Y-You're r-real, right?" Seto looked up from the blankets, tear trails on his cheeks.

"I am real, Seto."

"A-Are you g-going to leave me?"

"I will never ever leave you, Seto. I love you, I love you so much..." Wrapping hos arms around, Ty rested his wings over Seto, intertwining their tails together.

"I love you too... Tu..."

"Get some sleep, hun." Kissing his forehead, Ty pulled the blankets over Seto. "I'll be here in the morning."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

-------------------------------

"Tu?" Seto watched as Ty set a plate down, covered with food.

"It's chicken-wrapped salmon with tuna around it and a cooked fish on top. Your favorite food." Seto smiled, pushing the plate between them.

"You take a bite as well." Laughing, the two shared, exchanging little kisses in between.

"You eat the chicken!"

"No you!"

-------------------------------

"Tu?"

"Yeah?"

"How much do you love me?"

"More than anything in the world."