Chap. 17- Return

DKSJKAGSJSS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2000+ READS!! AND ALL MY FOLLOWERS AS WELL!!!!! And as promised from last chapter, Ty is not dead. Let's see how he handles his little kitten, shall we?

"C'mon, how many more minutes?"

"Three more hours." Brice flicked the lever on the plane, maneuvering it around the sky. BlueMonkey went somewhere and didn't take Weedlion or Bonks, so the girl busied herself with drawings. WL tagged along.

"Mental asylum..."

"TC will meet you there. They destroyed your grave, by the way."

"Thank god." They sat in silence before Weedlion piped up.

"Do you have any skydiving equipment?"

"Should be in the back-"

"K THANKS BYE BRICE." The blond whipped his head around, screeching as Weedlion jumped out of the plane, screaming some random words. Ty watched, then went back to close the door.

"That was wonderful."

-------------------------------

"Seto?" The sorcerer sat still on the bed, staring at the wall. Ssundee slowly gestured for Ty to come in, coughing.

"Seto." Ty opened the door to the cell, closing it softly. "Seto, it's me, Ty."

"T-Tu?" Tears plinked onto the dusty, stone floor. The six held their breaths. "T-Tu...?"

"Seto..." Wrapping his wings around him, Ty gently strokes his hair. "I missed you..."

"... Tu?"

"Seto?" Seto roughly pushed him away, crying.

"YOU'RE NOT THE REAL TY!"

"Seto, it's m-"

"I'M DONE PLAYING GAMES!"

"Seto-"

"GIVE ME THE REAL TY! I DON'T WANT THE FAKE ONE!"

"SE-"

"HE'S DEAD! YOU'RE JUST A FAKE!"

"SETO!" Ty grabbed Seto's wrists, slamming them against the wall. "It. Is. Me. I was not dead, but fell unconscious."

"N-No... Tu is dead..." Breaking down, Seto shut his ears, collapsing. Ty tried to reach out, but Jason stopped him.

"Let's try tomorrow."

-------------------------------

"YOU'RE NOT THE REAL TY!" Seto screamed, slashing and crying. "TY IS DEAD!"

"I'M NOT DEAD!"

"TY IS DEAD!"

-------------------------------

"Seto. Listen to me."

"You're fake... I want the real Tu..."

-------------------------------

"Seto?"

"T-Tu..." Ty kneeled down, gently taking Seto's hand.

"Seto. I'm alive."

"T-Tu is dead..." Raising Seto's chin, Ty watched as tears pooled out of the chocolate eyes he loved so much.

"I am not dead, Seto. I went unconscious for who knows how long, tried getting back to Spawn City, and got taken here by some friends." Seto hesitantly reached out, retracting his hand with uncertainty in his eyes. "I'm alive, Seto. I am the real Ty."

"T-Tu..."

"Come with me. I'll prove to you that I'm the real one." Seto sniffed, coughing to clear his voice.

"W-What's my favorite food?"

"Chicken-wrapped salmon with tuna surrounding it and a cooked fish on top."

"What color is the brush you use on me?"

"Black."

"... What's your nickname for me?" Ty smiled, leaning in.

"My little kitten..." Connecting their lips, Ty felt his heart match with Seto's, separating after five seconds. "My kitten... my little kitten... how I missed you..."

"T-Tu..." Seto's choked-up voice came with tears, his glassy eyes slowly changing into the shining ones Ty loves. "I-It's... you..." Reaching out, Seto placed his hand on Ty's cheek, managing a weak smile. "Y-You..."

"Seto. It's me." Kissing, it felt like the sweetest kiss ever to both of them.

"I love you."

"I love you too."