Chap. 10- Confession

"Want to go?" Nodding, Seto followed Ty into the boat, sitting down. He took off his hood, more comfortable letting his cat senses out. Ty did the same, tucking his wings behind his back. Rowing out, it was near midnight when they reached the center of the lake.

"It's beautiful..." It was a full moon that night, with a clear night sky with twinkling stars. Seto watched the water sparkle, turning towards Ty and got his breath taken away.

Ty's hair had a darker fringe to it, bordered by silver. His eyes shined more brightly than ever, one could mistaken it as a ruby. His wings catched the moonlight, the dark edges lighting up, as his face did the same. Seto had to stare, turning away when Ty looked at him.

"Seto, there's two reasons why I brought you out here. One: The bandage." A witch slash can be cured with the enderdragon blood, but the bandage can only be removed under moonlight. Reaching over, Ty carefully untied them, letting them fall to the floor. When Seto opened his eyes, Ty's heart just stopped.

The moonlight shined perfectly on him, luminating his pale face. His brown eyes shined, silver lines dancing around. The fringes held a light-and-dark shadow, melting into Seto's eyes perfectly. The tips of his ears and tail sharpened into HD, every fur visible. He missed seeing both eyes, those chocolate eyes...

"Ty?"

"Second reason is..." Seto widened his eyes as Ty leaned over him, caressing his cheek. "My confession for you, love. I love you, Setosorcerer." Pressing his lips on Seto's, Ty stayed like that for three seconds before pulling away. "It's alright if you don't return my feelings, but-"

"I love you too."

"What?" Seto hugged Ty, leaning up and planting a kiss.

"I love you, Tu." Cuddling, Ty wrapped his wings around Seto, cradling the hybrid. He smiled, gently petting his hair, earning a purr. Rocking side to side, Seto sat on Ty's lap, enjoying the comfort and security. He nestled in his arms, taking the warmth in. Ty played with his hair, softly singing.

You give me light, when I'm in a cave
You make it bright, So I can be brave.

And I'll travel to the underground
Just to bring you back, safe and sound with me
I had to break you but I'll put you back together
Forever together

Just think of all the times we'll have
Illuminate my dark and boring past

I knew I couldn't do this on my own
I love you, cause you're my Glowstone.

I'll risk my life, going to the nether
And I'll be fine, but with you I'll be better.

And that golden look just makes me smile
And you light up the night think I'll stay for a while
Who knows.

Don't tell but I think I like you better than my diamond clothes.

Now it's bright in the mine at last
The expectations that I've had for you, you've past

The attachment that I have I would've never known

I love you,
cause you're my glowstone.

Glow, stone

Cause you're my Glowstone

Glow, stone

And I wish it was forever
the time that we're together

I hope you never grow old and you'll never grow dim
That you're the same light that you've always been

Because it's you and me I light up at the thought
Miners are scared of the dark. But with you I'm not.

And can we keep this the same. Everyday is a clone.

I love you, cause you're my glowstoooooooooooooooone

You're, you're my glowstone.

Cause you're my glowstone.

"I love you, Tu..." Seto fell asleep, tail intertwined with Ty's. He smiled, rowing back carefully and carrying Seto to his room.

"I love you too, Seto." Shutting the lights, Ty went under the covers, Seto snuggling up. "Good night, my little kitten."

Glowstone Love is not mine, it's ItsAllMinecraft's song.

And thank you for the near 700 reads ♡