Epilogue to Alternative Ending

"Seto, let's go!"

"Coming!" Seto slung his bag over his shoulder, blushing as Ty peppered kisses all over his face.

"What do you want, Seto?"

"Hmm... A girl and a boy." Walking to an orphanage, Ty pulled the door open, smiling at the woman at the desk.

"Hello. We would like to adopt a boy and a girl."

"Follow me." Going to a separate room, the woman sat down, laughing as the kids played. Seto tugged on Ty's sleeve, pointing to a girl that was trying to play, but kept on being pushed to the back.

"What's your name?" The girl looked up, Seto kneeling down. She waddled over, jumping up at his cat ears. Smiling, Seto loweres his head, purring as she stroked them.

"Ali!" She had Ty's hairstyle, just a bit longer at the back. Brown eyes, pale skin, and a little shy personality. Almost as if she was their child.

"I want her."

"As do I." Seto ruffled her hair. "We're going to go see some others, okay, Ali?"

"Come back soon? They no fun to play with..."

"Of course." Leaving, Ty went into the boy's room, eyes widening as one ran right into him.

"Xavier, be careful, alright?"

"I know!" Looking up, Xavier looked at Ty. He had red eyes, short scruffy brown hair, and a slightly tanned skin. "Hi!"

"Hello." Leaning down, Xavier batted at Ty's hair, smiling. After a few minutes of that, Seto and Ty went back to the desk.

"Xavier and Ali..."

"My choices as well." The woman came back, holding folders. Looking through the information, they smiled, nodding.

"We would like to adopt the two."
-------------------------------

"Xavier! Ali!" Ty picked the two up, setting them down at the table. "Ice-cream?"

"YES!" Seto laughed, coming back with four ice-cream cones. Xavier and Ali licked and ate theirs as fast as possible, challenging each other to contests. Seto smiles, leaning against Ty's shoulder.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Smiling, the two held hands under the table, thumbs rubbing over the rings.

This will be a wonderful family.

And this concludes SetoLox- Hybrid of Love. I hope you enjoyed this book.