Chap. 22- Yours

"So, you two banged last night?"

"Mitch... I swear to Herobrine that one day I will personally kill you." Seto lied down on the bed, flicking his tail. "Tu's birthday is till a few months away!"

"Nonsense. We need to get prepared now. So, since all members of the sex need to feel pleasurable or whatever..." Seto smashed his head against the pillow as Mitch took out an armful of stuff. "We need to see what are your kinks."

"Fuck you..."

-------------------------------

"I swear, Seto! You're kinks are just like Ty's!"

"SHUT UP! It's not my fault..." Blushing, Seto fiddled with the leash. "This does feel nice, though..."

"Take it with ya!" Mitch laughed, showing the maid dress. "With this! Ty would drag you to the bedroom anytime!" He dug through the outfits,  frowning. "Huh... SETO! WE NEED TO TRY OUTFITS!"

"Ugh..."

-------------------------------

"Where's Mitch and Seto?"

"Dunno." Ty nervously paced around, fiddling with his hands.

"I wanted to take him to the final step of the mating process..."

"MITCH NO!"

"SETO STOP STRUGGLING IT'S NOT THAT BAD!"

"OH FUCK."

"THERE!"

"OWOWOWOWOW!"

"OKAY, THAT STYLE DOESN'T WORK OUT."

"NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!" Ty raised his eyebrow along with Jerome's, sliding each other a glance.

"The fuck?"

-------------------------------

"Alright, we're going separate ways here." Jerome took Mitch's hand, running off into the woods. Seto climbed onto Ty, feeling his wings flap and wind rushing around.

"Seto?"

"Yeah?"

"The final step of the mating process... Trust." Flying till they got to the northern lights, Ty took a deep breath.

"Tu, what are you- TU!" Ty shook Seto off, the hybrid falling several miles down. "It's alright... T-Tu is going to save me... he's going to..." Seto felt the same arms pull him upward again, sighing in relief.

"I'll never ignore you in your time of need, love." Smiling, the two shared a kiss, right underneath the tree. The lights dipped down, circling them once before fading away.

"I love you..."

"I love you too..." Wrapping his wings around, Seto rested his head against Ty's chest, hearing their heartbeat.

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Ty pulled the sorcerer close, feeling the sensation of their heartbeats in sync, Seto drifting to sleep. Playing with his hair, he softly purred, snuggling closer.

"Let's head back, shall we?" Giving a sleepy nod in return, Ty chuckled, carrying Seto in his arms. Flying back, Seto slept peacefully in his arms, head rested against his arm or elbow. They got back with Jerome coming out of the forest with a sleeping Mitch, staring at him lovingly. Going to the bedrooms, Ty gently set Seto onto the bed, pulling the covers over.

"T-Tu..." Seto clenched the bedsheets, particularly curling up into a ball. Lying down next to him, Ty smiled as Seto cuddled next to him, sighing in happiness with a little mix of a purr.

"I love you, Seto..."

"I love you too, Tu..." Heartbeats in sync, tails intertwined, Ty closed his eyes, falling asleep with Seto held in his arms. His little kitten.

My Seto... My little kitten...