Chap. 14- Back

Tw: Depressed thoughts

Seto stared at the small, rock building in the cemetary, the designs on the sides enderdragon wings. He slowly opened the door, letting it shut behind him with a flurry of dust. The interior was dark, the window curtains letting a small portion of light in. A design of a headphone stretched from the sides to the ceiling, in an arch shape.

They never found Ty's body after the two years of searching. It disappeared, no matter how close they got to the place Seto was sure of where he died. They arranged a funeral, constructing this in memory of him. The coffin sat in the middle.

Seto walked to it, setting his hand on the top.

"Hey, Tu..." Showing his ears and tail, they stayed down, no matter how hard he tried to perk them up with happinesss. "TC is going quite well... It's not the same without you, though..." Walking forward, Seto came to the statue of Ty, looking up. "I miss you..."

"Run to Spawn City. Don't worry, I'll be there with you."

"See you later, Tu..."

__________________________________________________________________________________

 Two years passed again.

Seto dragged his feet along the floor, his ears and tail no longer standing up. He stared at the mirror, hissing and punching it with his fist, letting the shards of glass cut his hand.

Why, why didn't he save Ty? Perhaps he did, then Ty would be here!

Seto howled to the night sky, tears dried up. He cried so many nights, he couldn't cry anymore. Clawing at the walls in grief and anger, he punched, kicked, and slammed into the wall, eventually collapsing under it and curling up into a ball.

Ty. Ty. Ty. Ty. Ty.

That's all he wanted. For the enderdragon hybrid to come back. Tyler Deadlox. Seto clenched his head, trying to remember the first time they met.

"We asked first."

"Setosorcerer."

"Tyler Deadlox."

Seto heard shouts of joy and celebration downstairs. Probably somebody returning from an adventure. He no longer attended those, the pain of remembering Ty too great.

"Seto! Ty's back!"

"........."

"Seriously, he's back!" Seto shook his head.

"You're trying to get me out of this room. Go away..."

"I'm telling the truth!"

"You already used that too many times! Do you know how devastated and broken I was after each time, EVERY TIME, I go downstairs, only to see that Ty's not there?!"

"He really is-"

"Go away. Just leave..." Seto shutted his ears from whatever Jason called from outside, feeling a tear sliding down his face. The tears are back. He sobbed, curled up into a little ball.

Pathetic. You couldn't even save him.

Worthless. What Are the reasons Ty loved you? None.

Stupid. You should've thought about shoving him out of harms way!

Now Ty's gone.

Seto let out broken sniffles and coughs, wrapping his tail around. He glanced over at the brush Ty would always use on his hair.

"Seto! We're serious here! Ty wants to see you right now!"

"P-Please... I don't want lies..."

"We're being completely honest!" The doorknob jiggled, but Seto enchanted it so nobody could get in.

"Please... I don't want to be completely shattered into pieces when I look at thin air..."

"We're being completely honest, promise! Seto, just come out of Ty's bedroom! We cross our hearts that Ty's downstairs!"

"STOP FEEDING ME LIES!!" The outburst became silence. The footsteps went away with shushed whispers. Seto collapsed under the wall, body weak from barely eating and constant fighting. He cried. They lied to him too much.

"Seto?" His head shot up at the voice. Ty? "Seto, are you there?" No... they mimicked his voice to get him out.

"I know it's you, Ssundee... just go..."

"Seto, it's me, Ty!"

"No it's not! You're just trying to make me leave again!"

"Seto, open the door right now." Flicking his wrist, the enchantment broke, the doorknob twisting open. He begin crying again, body racked with sobs.

"Please... just leave me alone..."

"Seto, it's me, Ty." Feeling a pair of wings suddenly envelope him, a familiar scent brushing against his nose, Seto weakly looked up, vision blurred by tears. There was no doubt about it.

"T-Tu..."

"I promised."

Due to me feeling a little guilty of killing off Ty, here you go.