Chap. 29- Funeral

Today was Seto's funeral.

Everybody attended, all dressed in black. Ty sat in the front row, crying as Jason tried to reassure him.

"We're here to mourn over one of the rare sorcerers and hybrid of Minecrafia. This person was also one of Team Crafted's members, married to one of them. Setosorcerer, cat hybrid and sorcerer, we'll miss you." Silence in the room, Mitch went up to speak.

"Seto was a great friend of mine... I will miss his company very much, as his friendship is irreplaceable." Dropping a rose into the coffin, Jerome stepped up.

"He was a great fighter and opponent. He was a worthy Team Crafted member."

"His intelligence was unmatched. Seto was one of the smartest, if not the smartest person I know."

"Seto was a kind and wonderful person. One of the rare people you see in the world."

"He was one of those people where a little kid can go up to and just ask for an ice-cream and won't get suspected of kidnapping. Seto was that kind of person, somebody that is a stranger, yet a friend."

"Seto was a strong person. He survived twelve years of experiments and torture, three years of a mental asylum." Sky dropped the sixth rose in, looking at Ty. Standing up, Ty looked over the people.

"Seto was the love of my life. He protected me on multiple occasions, putting my life first than his. He had all the positive traits I could ask for." Wiping a tear away, Ty coughed. "Seto was the best boyfriend and husband anybody can ask for... I love him with my entire being, heart, and soul." Looking over, Ty dropped three roses in. "His favourite flower was a violet... He wished for one to be put in." Stepping down, Ty leaned over, kissing Seto one last time. Placing a violet on Seto's shoulder, it stood out against the white. "White doesn't suit a person like you... purple is the best." The doors opened, a steady rain of violet petals floating in, carried by the wind. Brice, BlueMonkey, Weedlion, and Bonks stood outside, the petals coming from a box full of them. "Rest in peace, Seto... I love you."

The petals scattered all around, landing gently in Seto's coffin.

"Goodbye..."

Who caught the Black Butler reference there?