seven

Hermione sat by the fire in her common room, her eyes clouded with thoughts of Sage. She was confused. Confused about the feeling that flowed through her veins when she thinks about the flecks of gold that littered the hazel of Sage's eyes, or the curve of Sage's smile and it shone as bright of the moon.

Hermione had always believed that she would meet a nice man and settle down with him. She had the idea of having a family with a kind man implanted in her mind. It's what she had grown up seeing, it was a normality for her. But, Hermione could no longer ignore the flutter of her heart when she was with Sage. There was one thing that Hermione knew; she was falling for a girl who had yet to actually know her yet.

"Oi! Hermione!" Sage had shouted one day, as Hermione walked with Ron and Harry to the library to get ready for the meeting that would be held in Hogsmeade the next day.  She turned around and a broad smile made its way on to her face. Hermione told Ron and Harry she would catch up with them before the meeting, and walked towards Sage, giving them no time to question her.

Ron looked at Harry with confusion. "Since when does she talk to Slytherins?"

Harry shrugged, but a knowing feeling gnawed at his consciences as he watched Hermione and Sage talk to one another. He had never seen Hermione look that entranced by another person.

"C'mon Ron." Harry said as he pulled him away from the two girls.

Sage didn't really have a reason to talk to Hermione, it was just pure instinct that made her call out to the Granger girl. As Hermione walked up to Sage, Sage tried to find a reason as to why she had called Hermione.

"Hey." Hermione greeted Sage with a shy smile. She pushed back a  strand of hair that had fallen in her face. Sage gave a bright smile of her own, her mind going blank as she watched Hermione.

"H-Hey." Sage had stuttered over her words. Hermione raised her brows in expectancy. It dawned on Sage that she had to come up with a reason as to why she had called Hermione.

'Hogsmeade!" Sage had said loudly, snapping her fingers in realization. Hermione had blinked, taken aback by Sage's out burst.

"I, uh, I was wondering if you would like to go with me to Hogsmeade tomorrow." Sage had finally gotten out with a charming smile.

Hermione also smiled, but it soon faded away when she remembered the meeting that would be held tomorrow. Hermione debated whether or not she should tell Sage. A part of her wanted to avoid it completely, just in case Sage wasn't as pure as she came off to be, but a bigger part of her knew that Sage is a good person, with good intentions.

"Sure." Hermione decided. "Meet me at the Hog's Head Inn, yeah?"

Sage was puzzled but nodded nonetheless. "Yeah, i-i'll see you then." Hermione nodded with a bright smile that seemed to light up the hall they were standing in. She gave a small wave to Sage and turned to walk away, a skip in her step.

Sage had an eager smile painted on her face as she watched Hermione leave.

The Slytherin common room was nearly empty when Sage had entered it. She searched for Draco and had found him sitting on the ground near the fireplace. She plopped down next to him and wrapped her arm around his, leaning on his shoulder. He looked down in confusion, wondering why the once broken girl was so happy.

"Why are you so happy?" Draco had asked, closing his book with his free hand. Sage sighed happily. "I'm not sure if you will be very happy about this."

Draco scoffed, "Well we won't know unless  you tell me, will we?"

Sage sighed apprehensively, but told him nonetheless. "I think i just asked out Hermione to Hogsmeade."

Draco was shocked, and pulled away from Sage. "You what?"

Sage cringed at his words. "See, i knew i shouldn't have told you!"

"Honestly, Sage! I get you like girls, but out of all the girls at Hogwarts, why the bloody hell would you ask out that mudblood?!"

Sage was furious. She stood up quickly and gathered her things. She turned around to meet Draco's eye. Draco gulped at the coldness that was in her eyes.

"I understand that you don't like Potter, but you don't have to be a bloody prick. You know as well as i do that you don't give a damn about blood purity. If i ever hear that foul word come out of your mouth again, you will regret it."

With that being said, she walked to her room leaving Draco to his thoughts.

A/N:

ok so sage asked out hermione on a date, but hermione doesnt know that its a date.

next chapter is the first DA meeting and some sermione action!!!!!!

until next time

-outlaws