eleven

Sage was walking down the hall, heading to the library to meet Draco when a voice called out to her. She stopped and turned around to see Hermione Granger rushing towards her, holding on tightly to her bag. Behind Hermione was Harry Potter, lagging slightly. Sage smiled widely at her and greeted her.

"Hey, can we talk?" Hermione asked. Sage nodded and walked with her and Harry to an empty classroom.

"You said that you didn't have anywhere to go for Christmas, right?" Sage nodded slowly, waiting for her to get to the point. She saw Harry staring at her from her peripheral vision.

"Well, what if i told you that you did?" Hermione said slowly, her eyes still trained on Sage.

"What are you going on about?"

"Wait, 'Mione. Are you sure?" Harry had asked, disregarding the confused Slytherin. She watched as Hermione nodded at Harry's question.

"If you want, Sage, you can spend Christmas with us."

"Who's us?" Sage asked.

"Well, Me, Harry, The Weasleys-" Hermione started but was soon cut off by Harry, "-and Sirius Black."

Sage's head snapped towards Harry who stood there with his arms crossed. Her mouth was opening and closing in shock at his words.

"What the hell do you mean 'Sirius Black'?!" Sage had whispered harshly, finally gathering her words.

"He's innocent." Hermione had answered, waiting for Sage to blow up. Sage took a small step back and sat on the top of a desk behind her. She looked down, her hair shield her from the two Gryffindor's in front of her. Hermione and Harry shared a glance when they noticed Sage's shoulder begin to shake with silent laughter. FInally, she looked up with an amused smile.

"Of course he's innocent!" Sage had said. "If Harry Potter says he's innocent, i may as well believe him right? You weren't wrong about He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, so why would you be wrong about this." She had mumbled, most likely trying to convince herself.

Sage sat in silence, thinking about all that Hermione and Harry had dished out to her. It was overwhelming, to be honest.

"I thought Ron didn't like me?" She had said after a moment of silence. Harry and Hermione looked at each other once more and back at Sage.

"He doesn't, but he does like Hermione." Harry had said finally, giving a nod to Sage and walking out the room. Sage looked to Hermione who was looking down at her feet, avoiding Sage's piercing eyes.

"Thank you for thinking about me, Hermione." Sage had said softly, walking towards the now flustered Gryffindor. When she did reach Hermione, she reached up and moved a strand of curly hair behind Hermione's ear. Hermione's eyes flickered up and met Sage's fierce eyes. Sage had leaned in slowly, causing Hermione to do so also, her eyes flickering shut. While waiting for ther lips to meet, Hermione felt a small pressure on her cheek, causing her eyes to open. Sage had leaned back and smiled at Hermione whose cheeks were glowing from the peck on the cheek.

    With no words left to say, Sage walked out of the room, giving Hermione a fleeting glance before exiting.

A/N:

basically what happened in this chapter was that Hermione asked ron to let sage join them for christmas and he said no, but since hermione is his bestie, he said yes.

Harry trusts sage bc hermione trusts her and Sage believes them when they said sirius is innocent.

ALSO SAGE KISSED HERMIONE ON THE CHEEK FUCK IT UP

until next time

-outlaws