6

A/N: This chapter does hint at rape and abuse so if that is triggering for you, you may want to skip this chapter. 

"Jason? What are you doing here? Thought you were in jail?" I ask as I put up a confident facial when in reality I wanted to get far away from him and the memories that surrounded him. 

"They let me out a whole year early because I was on my best behavior," Jason explained with a wicked smile. I couldn't stop my hands from shaking uncontrollably and he walked closer to me. I didn't move back in hopes that my false confidence would hang in the air. He grabbed my phone and quickly smashed it before I could completely process his presence. "Look at you, silly little girl, faking confidence just like you faked all that smiling," he said with a loud chuckle. "Let's have fun, I'll show you I didn't lose any of my skills." His rough hand grabbed my cheek causing me to take a deep inhale.

"Jacy." I whined in a fake horny voice.

"I know you like that, you're just a little scared so it sounded fake," Jason said calmly. "Now, let's go somewhere more private. You still like the beach?" 

"Yes," I said, knowing he liked verbal responses rather than head nods.

"Good girl," he said as he took a fist full of my hair and pulled me towards his body. Once I was as close as he liked me he mashed our lips together. It was uncomfortable and foreign to be kissing him again. I let him move his lips against mine but I didn't kiss him back. This action enraged him and he took hold of my wrist. He dragged me to his car and pushed me into the back seat. The entire time I felt like I couldn't breathe. 

"Jason, can't we please just forget all this. We can go to my house, I'm sure my dad would love you to see you," I try to explain. 

"Right, and while I'm catching up with your old man you'd call the cops and tell them I'm violating the restraining order," Jason said as he sped down the road towards the beach. I stayed silent the rest of the ride, constantly trying to figure out how I was going to escape this man for a second time. We got to the beach faster than I could have imagined. He grabbed me once again by the hair and dragged me out to the beach. "No one will hear you scream here," he said with a small chuckle. "Guess it's time to remind you how much you love me," Jason said.

"Please Jason, shouldn't we catch up first, not jump right to sex?" I begged, hoping he wouldn't try anything.

"You got me thrown in jail because of a little misunderstanding, I haven't had sex in two years because of you. You're not saying no, silly girl." 

"No, I don't want to have sex, Jason!" I yell. He lets out a loud chuckle. 

"That didn't work last time did it?" He asked, grabbing me by the throat. "Thought you were so fucking tough? Well, you aren't! You're stupid and worthless! And I'm back just to remind you how stupid and worthless you really are, hoe!" He screamed at me. My whole body shook as I tried to hold in the sobs begging to be let out. "Can't even take a little verbal abuse, I thought your daddy taught you better. God, you were such a waste of my love. Just an easy fuck, honestly. Hardly good and you bleed too much." Jason said, continuing to degrade me as I sobbed with his hands still around my neck. Jason acts as if it didn't matter that he took my virginity, he acts as if I didn't fall for him and his toxic ways.