Epilogue

"You are now pronounced husband and wife. Cameron, you may now kiss the bride." 

I kissed Cameron like we'd never kissed before. He had saved me. He taught me how to love myself and I fell madly in love with him. When I met him I thought I was broken beyond repair but the truth is he was just the beginning tom y life. Getting married to the love of my life proved that life does get better. He is my sunshine to life. He gave me my first born child, a beautiful baby girl. He helped me achieve my dreams, that's correct, I'm on Dancing with the Stars, which is the third best thing to ever happen to me. Cameron and I clicked, he understood me far better than anyone I've ever met. 

He shot me a huge smile as we walked down the ilse, hand in hand. Husband and wife. 

The wedding was amazing, we had so much fun. I got the dress I've been dreaming of, the place I've always wanted. This was truly one of the best days of my life. 

"Cameron... Come here." I called, from the kitchen.

"So, Erica is staying with your mom for the weekend..." I said as he gave me a look.

"That sounds very goo but she's gonna be staying there for a bit longer than a weekend tho. because... Surprise we're going to Hawaii!" 

"WHAT! Cam!" I said, jumping up and hugging him. "I love you so much!" I said into his chest. 

"I love you too, honey. You deserve the world. And I'm going to give you what I can for the rest of our lives."

"I really love you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You treat me like a queen. Even if I don't deserve it. You handle me on my good and bad days and that's all that matters. Thank you. You make life worth living. And I'd honestly, happily, live for you." I said, kissing him.

"I love you. You make me happy. I as well, thought happiness was impossible. You make life worth living, my love." He said, kissing me again. He deepened the kiss, and started pushing me into the wall. 

"Let's take this upstairs," I reply with a wink. I run towards the stairs giggling like a school girl, and he lets out a loud chuckle before running after me.

A/N: Sorry it's short but here's the ending to Finding Dance, hope you like the new and improved story :)