20

A/N: Bikini she gets is above :))

"Aunt Christy?" Cam called while sitting down his guitar case beside the door.

"In here, dear," I heard a voice call from what I'm assuming is the kitchen. Cameron walked towards the voice so I followed him.

"Hey, this is Madison, I met her in town," he said as we walked into the cutest kitchen I've ever seen, I mean it was covered in owls! She must have the same obsession I do! Then I dared a glace at her. She was a pretty lady. You can tell she dyes her hair, but she had nice brown hair, an amazing smile and pretty brown eyes.

"Hey Madison." She smiled at me.

"Hello." I smiled back at her. 

"So, now you've two have met, I need to talk to you alone," Cam said, pointing to his aunt. She nodded.

"You can go sit in the living room," she said and pointed towards the living room. "I'm sure we'll only be a few minutes." She had such a warm smile. I wordlessly nodded and walked towards where she pointed.

I tried not to listen to their conversation but I couldn't help it, the kitchen and livingroom were so close together, it's like I was suppose to listen.

"What do you want, Cameron?"

"Can Madison stay? She literally got on a bus from North Carolina and here she is. She's got no where to go, no food, and no money. All she has is 50 dollars that she earned singing. That's where I met her. I heard her amazing voice and I just happen to have my guitar and I played with her singing. It was so amazing and oh wow she can dance. She can really make it big with some help."

"Where is she gonna stay, Cam? Are you sure this isn't just one of your fuck and dumps?" I felt a pang in my heart. She didn't think I was one to just hook up with a boy I just met, does she?

"No, I'm telling the truth, just ask her. She really needs somewhere to stay. You know, when she gets rich and famous she'll be able to help out with your medical bills. Also, she can just stay in the spare bedroom or on the couch."

"Shut up, Cameron!" I could hear the rage in her voice from here. Also what? Was he just trying to use me?

"Come on, Aunt Christy, we need her. She needs us, it could be a win-win situation."

"No Cameron. I don't take charity. I don't care if she stays, but she's your responsibility."

"She's not a fucking dog." He said rather coldly, as if he knew she needed help. Then I heard heavy footsteps coming my way. "Okay Madison. I'll show your to your room."

"Thank you Cam, you'll never know how much this means to me." He just smiled at me. Then he started walking towards the back of the house. His aunt totally loves owls, they're everywhere.