23

Madison POV

It's been a few days and I haven't heard from my father. He probably just wanted to scare me. 

I've done nothing so far this wekk, I've been staying in my room for the most part because I don't really want to see Cameron. I feel so embaressed about how I broke down in front of him. He probably thinks I'm a stupid girl who can't hold up her own. I think Christy is also tired of me staying here because she asked again if I'd put any job applications in. I sometimes wonder if I should say I have and after a month I should just leave. I'll find somewhere else to leave. Plus if I'm always on the move than my dad will never find me. 

After a while longer of moping around I decided instead of being bored and mopey I should go for a walk on the beach, maybe work on my tan. I put on the bikini Cameron bought me and walked out of my room.

"Where are you going?" Christy asked, eyeing my body as if I were a whore.

"I'm going to the beach for some fresh air."

"When are you gonna get a job?" 

"I'm looking, it's hard when you have no experience. I've applied to a few places. I'm just waiting for the results. Can't you understand that?"

"I could if you would actually work at that job and save some fucking money, instead of blowing it all on clothes and shit then assuming that you can live here and use my nephew for money and sex." 

"I'm not, I wouldn't do that to Cameron. And I'm looking I swear."

"If you're not blowing your money, then how did you get the new bikini? And stop messing with me, we all know your fucking Cameron, and you're messing with his feelings. You don't know what happened to him in the past or why he's living here. So don't fuck with me. I know way more than you do, and if you're not out of my house in two months, then I'll call your dad. That's right, I know everything," she said, threatening me the entire time My breathing got heavy, and I tried to back away but I just ended up walking into a wall. The wall of Cameron.  I looked at him with my wide watery eyes. His jaw was clenched as he stared harshly at his aunt.

"Christy," he said sharply, anger seeping through his voice. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "How fucking dare you talk to her like that? You pretend you know everything but you obviously don't. We now both got jobs at Chick-fli-a. We'll both be moving out, in less than a month!" He annouced. Her expression turned from fear to shock, while Cameron's stayed full of pure anger. 

"Oh Cameron, you don't have to move out and she can stay too! Please don't move out!" She started begging him, all shock and anger vanished from her. "Please don't leave me!!" Cameron just stormed out, with the slam of the door, he was gone. She looked at me, tears streaming down her face. I didn't feel one ounce of pity for her. She could have just been accepting of me, I had always been nice, respectful, and never tried to join her and Cameron's "Thursday TV night." It wasn't like I went around her house breaking things or partying at three am. No I thought I was rather respectful to her, so why does she have to pretend that I was such a horrible house guest? Also I always thank her for letting me stay. I shook my head and walked out. Cameron was across the hall with his head leaning on the wall. I felt sad for him.

"Cameron," I whispered, walking over to him. Only then did I realize that his shoulders were lightly shaking. He was crying.

I laid my hand on his back, his shoulders shook even more. "Go away, please," he said, his voice hoarse with tears. I grabbed one of his hands and laced our fingers together. With my other hand I reached up and forced him to look at me.

"Cam, you are not alone," And with all the courage I could muster, I kissed his tear stained cheek. "You have me, and I'm not going anywhere. Remember, es lo que es mi amigo."

"Sí." He left the wall and pulled me into a hug, resting his head on my shoulder. I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Oh, nother has changed, has it, whore?" I heard a scary familiar voice chime. Cameron jumped up and away from me, his jaw already clenched.

"Dad, how lovely of you to fly all the way to LA, to bad I don't want you here." I said with a sarcastic smile, not letting my fear rise.

"Oh don't pretend you're not happy to see me. Zoey misses you." He frowned. "Ashton misses you too. He misses his whore, no one to suck his dick." He said with a wink. I almost vomited. I frowned.

"Well, isn't that a disappointment, I'm sure you could help him with that problem, you're very good at it. And as for Ashton, he had his chance, he took Zoey up on her offer rather than mine," I smiled innocently at him. He growled, as if he were an actual dog. I almost laughed.

"Shut up you stupid whore! I'm sure you're hungry, or have you been filling yourself with something, or someone else?" He sneered.

"Sir, not to be disrespectful or, well I don't care, but how the hell did you get here?" Cameron spoke.

"Oh, I used her college money from her mom, tell her I said thanks! That is if you ever see her agian." My jaw flew open.

"Isn't that against the law or something?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah, but dead people can't tell the police." He threatened as he placed his hand on his hip.

"Yeah but recordings can," Cameron pointed to the camera by the plant. The whole building was scattered with cameras. So if he did kill us, the security would have all they needed to get him arrested.

"I can kill anyone and everyone. Try me."

"LA Police!" A police officer shouted as he came from out of the elevator. "Hands up, sir!" My father sighed and punched the police officer, causing me to gasp. Another police officer tackled my father from behind and forced his hands behind his back and cuffed him. Both my father and the police officer were shouting random things and more police officers came but everything started to get blurry. The screaming made my head pound and my vision became spotted.

"Too much," I whispered. I backed away from the chaos and began to open the door to the apartment. I ignored the police officer telling me stop and that they needed my statement, I couldn't careless at the time. I couldn't be near them anymore. I didn't mean to break the law or not lsiten but I had to get away. Somewhere far away. I can't cross the country again so I have no idea where that could be.

Anywhere but here.

Anywhere but North Carolina.