11

"Is she dead?" I heard someone mumble. 

"I don't know, I mean I didn't think my punch was that hard?" Another voice replied. I think it was Ashton. 

"Will you guys shut up, my head is pounding," I whined.

"She's not dead!" Ashton cried. He picked me up softly and looked over my entire body. "Are you okay?" He asked nervously. 

"I guess, what happened?" I asked.

Danny quickly spoke before Ashton could open his mouth, he sounded like an accusing little kid. "Ashton hit you, and you saved me. Thank you for saving me, Madison." Danny said, before adding, "I could've handled that hit though, you shouldn't have tried to be the hero." 

"Yeah, but it would have hurt you, and that's horrible," I reply softly as I reach my hand to feel my pounding head.

"You just fucking met him and you're all over him, what a fucking hoe," Ashton sneered.

"And you just fucking hit her, yet you still continue to call her names," Danny sneered.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I cried holding my head tightly. "I can't deal with this right now," I explained while trying to stand but failing horribly. After watching me struggle, Danny helped me up. "I wanna go to Zoey's," I whined. 

"Where does she live?" Danny asked, holding onto me by my waist, I looked at Ashton who was staring angrily at my waist.

"I don't remember her address right now, call her," I said before handing him my phone. "Password is ten ten."

"Okay," He said before finding her number. He called quickly and put her on speaker. After three rings she answered.

"Hello?" She said, sounding like she just woke up.

"Hey, this is Danny, Ashton, and Madison."

"What the fuck are you doing to her?" She asked, now more awake and highly pissed.

"Well, you see, Ashton was being a dick and started fighting me, and then Madison jumped in and got hit and was knocked out for a few hours, now she wants to come to your house but doesn't remember your address," Danny explained.

"Oh my fucking god! Where are you guys, I'm coming right now. And I swear to god if you leave her alone before I get there I will cut off your balls and stick them up your ass," She threatened. 

"I do believe you," Danny replied nervously. "We're at the park." 

"You better, because she actually will," I assured him of my crazy best friend's threats. 

Within ten minutes Zoey had me in her car next to her. Ashton left before the phone call ended. I longed to hold him and apologize for my mistakes.