15

"I love you, bitch," Zoey said with a smile.

"Leave me alone," I whined and pushed her off the bed, causing the smile to fall off her face.

"Hey!" She shouted from the floor. "This is literally my house, how are you going to push me off the bed?" 

"Because I'm sleeping and you are bothering me," I explain peacefully with a smirk. 

"Seems like Ashton is rubbing off on you or something, you're sassy and you're smirking a lot..." She trailed off. Before I could reply there was a knock on the front door. Zoey got off the floor and walked towards it, grumbling the whole way. Who would be interrupting girl's night? I followed behind her and hid behind a wall so that the person couldn't see me.

"Ashton?" She questioned with a high pitched tone.

"Um, yeah, is Madison here?" His gruff voice spoke. He sounded sad and confused, his voice tried to hide the emotion but there were so many mixed together in his tone. Zoey turned to look at me, and I shook my head no.

"Uhh, no," she lied easily, confidence oozing into her.

"Good, can we talk?" 

"We are," she replied back sassily.

"Yeah, uh right. Can we talk inside?"

"Um, I suppose," she shrugged and moved aside.

"Thanks."

"So. What did you wanna talk about?"

"How long have you and Madison been friends?"

"Our whole lives." 

"So, from what you know based on me, do you think she loves me?" I nearly fell down the stairs, and Zoey choked on her spit.

"Um.." She choked out, still coughing.

"Are you okay?" She shook her head and walked away, I'm guess to get some water.

"I'm fine, you just surprised me. I would have thought you would have taken the hints that she doesn't like you all too much, and love is completely crazy. Love is such a hard thing to understand, and I'm pretty sure even Maddie doesn't understand it. She's never really been shown love, other than me, so I don't really think she'd know how to react if she loved you."

"I'll give her three months and she'll fall for me. Everyone does, and I'm not going to leave her alone, she'll fall for me."

"Wait, what the fuck? You come here all shy and 'sweet,' only to act like a cocky ass? I don't think so dick. Madison won't fall for you or your stupid tricks. She's already damaged enough. Mess with her, I fucking dare you. I'll go off on you, and I think Madison would fucking kill you. You know, everyone has their breaking points, and I haven't seen hers yet. If you're the cause..." She made the cut across her neck with her finger.